The Question

****Three Months Later****
**Jessica**

These past three months have been magical . I have to admit that Luke is trying so hard not to lose me .
He has turned down all the girls that have asked him for a one night stand and for a date .

He has been kind of stressed out these past few weeks so ,  I am going to treat him to a dinner with me for trying to keep the bet alive these past three months. 

I was going to his office to tell him when Xavier walked out .
"Oh , hey Jessica , don't go in there he is angry . I don't want you to  go in there and  come out here and cry ," Xavier said to me .
"Its okay Xavier , but thanks for the warning ," I said.

"No problem ," He said and then he left .
I knocked on his door , just to be on the safe side .
"Come in ," He said in angry tone.
I came in  and he asked  , "What do you want ". He did not one glance at me and back to his work .

I started to slowly move to his desk  . I got behind him and massaged his shoulders and said to him , "I came here to tell you ,  that since you have been trying to keep the bet alive these past three months , I decided to give you a  treat  which is a dinner with me ".

He stopped doing his work , relaxed and let out a sigh of relieve and said , "Finally . It's about time . I was about to call off the bet cause I am stressed out ".
"You're the one that made up the bet ," I said. 

"But its so hard , all these girls are tempting me so bad ," Luke said. 

"Poor you ," I said with sarcasm in my tone.
He pulled my waist to his lap and I  sat on .
He got a boner really  quickly .

I felt really uncomfortable and tried to move from him but he held onto my waist and said "You will feel it because you made me not have sex for three months ".

"Luke ," I said as my cheeks heated up from what he just said . I tried getting off but he held on tightly .
"Ugh ! "  I said giving up .
"Good ," He said as he let go of me and I quickly got off of his lap and ran out the door . I could hear him laughing from his office , while I went to my office.

------------
What did you think of this chapter ?

How will this dinner go ?

And congrats Luke for being faithful for three months .

Comment and Vote .
Share with your friends .

-starngcgirl