The Bet Is Over

****Weeks Later ****
**Jessica**

Things have been going good since Luke and I had our dinner date .

He hasn't been giving me that much work for me to do but when I want more work he says no . When we were in his office , he always likes to flirt with me or get sexual sometimes .

I find that lately , he always likes to get sexual with me . I am in his office and I am sitting in his lap because he grabbed my waist to force me to sit down .
"Luke , can I ask something ?" I asked him .
"Sure ," He said.
"Why do you always like to be sexual around me ?" I asked him .

He said shyly ,"You notice that ".
"Yeah . Why are like this lately ?" I asked him.

"Because I uh I uh
He said stammering .
"Never mind that I asked that ," I said.

"No -
I cut him off and said , "Nope , don't answer that question ".
"Okay , but you will feel it sooner then later ," He said.
"Luke ! " I said hitting his chest and getting off of his lap and onto my feet to go to my office .

"Jessica , can we please pause the bet for one day ?" He asked me when he finished laughing and I was at his door .

"Why ?" I asked.
"Jessica please , just for one day ," He said begging me.
"Why ?" I asked.
"You wouldn't want to know ," He said.
"No , you made the bet , so no you can not pause the bet ," I said.

"But Jessica , I'm a man that has needs," He said.
"To bad . You are the one who made the bet , not me ," I said.

"Please ," He begged me .
"Nope ," I said.
"Then you satisfy my needs ," He said .
"Ew , no ," I said disgusted at what he said.

I left with that sexual thing being said . This is actually good , my brain thought . He can now control himself if he still wants me .

*****Five Months Later ****

Things have been going sort of good for the bet . Luke has tried to do more things to end this bet so we can be together but I told him no .
He kept on telling me that he needs someone to satisfy his needs but I kept on telling him no , not yet .

That just made him to not to come to work often . When there are serious issues , he would do it then just leave .
It kind of made me sad, because he isn't here and there is no one I can mess around with for the bet .

I wanted to go see him , but I just couldn't . Xavier took over the company while Luke was gone . Xavier is a nice boss to work with , but I somehow miss Luke .

I decided to go visit him . I went to his house and knocked on the door . Half of the reason why I came to see him was how he was doing and the other half was to give him some important matters for the company .

I knocked on the door and a women that I have never seen before that was dressed lingerie answered the door.
I was really confused as to why she was here in his house .

"Is Luke here ?" I asked .
"Yeah ," The lady said.

"Luke ," The lady said shouting Luke's name.
"Yeah ," I heard him say shouting back at the lady. 
"Someone's here to see you ,"  She said and then left and went back inside Luke's house . Luke then came from behind the door .

He was surprised to see me . Then I realized what he was doing .
I wanted to cry so much but I said ," I came to give you some important things for the company ". He took it and I left .

He came out from the doorway and turned me around "Jessica ".
"No , Luke I don't want to know what you were doing ," I said.

I wanted to walk away , but he held my arm tightly "No , Jessica it's just that -

"I don't want to know but I do know that the bet is over . I won ," I said.

"Nooo , Jessica not the bet . You didn't want to -
"I know . I didn't want to satisfy your needs but that doesn't mean you have to break the bet ," I said .

"Jesisca , I didn't mean to hurt your feelings ," He said.
"Well you did Luke ," I said.

I tried breaking free from my Luke 's grip on my arm but he held on tightly .
"Luke , let go ! " I said. 
"No , not until you tell me the bet is still on and I didn't hurt your feelings," He said.

"I can't Luke cause you did and no the bet is over . You can't control yourself ," I said.
I broke free from his grip and walked away without turning back and responding to him calling my name .

When I got home I quickly dropped my things and ran up to my room and sat on my bed crying .

I thought in my mind and said I actually thought he changed for me and the bet .

---------------
What did you think of this chapter ?

Why did Luke have to break the bet ?

Comment and Vote .
Share with your friends .

-starngcgirl