Brithday Surprise

**Skipping To The Day Of Jess Birthday **

The day of my birthday was just getting better and better . Frist the -
Wait you might be confused , let me take you back to this morning .

I opened my eyes in my bed to the bright sun on my eyes . I got out of bed and did my morning stuff and got into my comfortable clothes .

I got out of my room and turned on the TV

I got out of my room and turned on the TV . I went to my fridge and took out a cupcake that I bought yesterday for today . I also took the candle that I bought and put it in the cupcake that was in a plate . I made a wish and blew the candle away . "Happy birthday to me " .

Time flew by when I noticed it was 7 in the night .
I was almost done with cooking dinner for my myself  when the door bell rang .
I opened the door and saw an excited Sophie jumping up and down .
"Hi -
"Omggggoshhhh I can't believe today's your birthday "in a hug jumping up and down .
"Yeah ," I said .
She said coming inside and setting some things down on the couch .

"I brought some clothes for you to decide and shoes so that we can go to the club "
"To the club ? Sophie , I told you that I didn't want to do anything for my birthday ," I said .
"I know that but I just thought that why don't me and you only go to a club to celebrate another year of you being alive so please come and decide," Soph said .

I couldn't say no because she put so much effort in this so I said , "Okay fine".
"Yayyyyyy," Soph said excited .
"I brought some really good dresses ," Soph said .
"Sophie , I don't mean to be rude but these clothes I don't like them because they are really short and show off my butt cheeks ," I said .
"But they really good . Just try them on ," Soph said.

I tried them on and out of the three I really liked the black one but it showed to much skin so I had no other choice than to wear that one .
"I am ready " I told Soph from the bathroom in my bedroom .
"You look really hot ," Soph said as I came out of the bathroom .
I said awkwardly by her wearing a white short skirt and a gold top . "You too ".

"Okay let's go ," Soph said.
When we were inside the club , it was dark .
"Why is the lights off ," I asked .
"I don't know " but then I heard something being turned on and it was the light's.
Out of nowhere everyone just jumped up from underneath the table and yelled

"Surprise , happy birthday ".
"Happy birthday "Sophie said while hugging me .
"Sophie , I didn't what to do anything for my brithady ," I said .
"I don't take no for an answer ," Soph said.
Yeah you sure don't .

Everyone came , I knew and wished me happy birthday even my parents came but left right after .
I was enjoying myself when someone tapped me on my shoulder .
I turned around to see ....

------------
Who do think it was . Luke ? Xavier ? A stranger ? I don't know .
Who do you think it is ? Comment and say who it is .

Comment and Vote .
Share with your friends .

-starngcgirl