The Wedding

***Months Later ***
***The Wedding Day ***
**Jessica **

Today  was the day that Luke and I's  future is going to be offical .
I was freaking out today and I didn't know why. 
I apparently woke up late this morning and Soph had to wake me up .

I have not seen her in a long time so while I was brushing , bathing and other stuff , we talked .
It has been forever since I had a girl talk with Soph .
I was really nervous sometimes and Soph  had to calm me down all day. 

I was about to go the altar because the wedding was about to start and my nerves started to kick in.
I pulled Soph to where I was and she asked ,c"What ?". 
"I -I - I can't breathe ," I said stammering and trying to fight for air in my lungs.
"Ohh , nerves . Take deep breaths . Everything will be fine ," Soph said.

I took deep breaths and I slowly started to clam down .
"Now , you will be a great wife and mother to Luke and Liam so don't back out . Now , I have to go but stop panicking ," Soph said. 

"Okay ," I said.
"Just remember that I am right behind you ," Soph said.
"Okay ," I said.
I took more deep breaths until my dad came to me to take me down the aisle .
Before he did that , my dad said ,"I can't believe that you are getting married today ".

"I know . I can't believe it either ," I said.
He started to cry and I said , "No , don't cry . You'll make me cry ".
"I just can't believe that my baby girl is going to be a mother and a wife ," My dad said .
"Dad ," I said to him because I was  staring to cry .

"Sorry , we should go ," My dad said.
"Yeah ," I  said as I wiped away my tears that were in my eyes and it didn't ruin my makeup .
My dad led me down the aisle and before he let go of me for Luke to took over , he said , "Luke , make sure that you take care of her very well for me ".

"That won't be a problem ," Luke said.
My dad let go of me and Luke took over . He smiled at me and said , "You look so beautiful ".
"Thank you look handsome yourself ," I said.

We said our vows and we said I do and the priest said ,"You may now kiss the bride ".
He kissed  me and I kissed him back and I couldn't believe that I am now Mrs.  Anderson .

I smiled at that thought . We pulled away and he said ,"Hello Mrs . Anderson ".
I couldn't help but smile at what he just said .
Before we left he said ,"Oh , and don't lose your ring.  Its real gold ".
"I won't and its beautiful . I love it ," I said.

We went to the reception place and we ate food.  So many people came to us and  congratulated us on our marriage.  I saw that there were  so many wedding presents .
We had our dance and then my father and I danced and it was just so great .

All through the reception , Luke couldn't wait for me to be alone with him. 
I just kept on laughing at his failed attempts to try and get me to be alone with him .
For the rest of the night , it was magically .

***Liam***

I was at the wedding and I can't believe that Jessica is now my mother .
I tried calling her mother when I went to congratulate my mom and dad and my tongue was not use to calling Jessica as my mother but she said its okay that with time , I will get use to it. 

I am a little sad that now I can't talk to Jessica and tell her what's going on in my life. 
But I am still happy . I may have to take a risk and still tell Jessica what's going on in my life even though she may or may not tell my dad , but that's for later on .

I felt very sad because I was alone at the reception place . I wanted to be with Liz but she was in Australia .
I was drinking something , when someone tapped me on my shoulder .
I stopped drinking and turned around and I couldn't believe who stood in front me. 

It was like God answered my prayers.  It was Liz who tapped me on my shoulder . I quickly got off of my chair and went to where Liz was and kissed her .
I pulled her away from me and I  smiled at her and said ,"How are you here ".
She laughed and said ,"I took a plane yesterday to come see you at the wedding ". She continued on by saying

"I knew you were going to be bored . You have to be  at least happy ," Liz said.
"But I can't . My happiness is you ," I said.
"Liam ," She said blushing .
"Now , let's go have some fun ," I said.
"Okay ," She said.

We went to the dance floor and danced .
My dad and Jessica were going somewhere and I them and they saw me and came to me and said , "Liam , make sure that -
"Who is this ?"My dad asked.
"Oh , Liz this my mom and dad . Dad ,  this is Elizabeth my girlfriend ," I said introducing them to each. other.
"Oh this is the Liz that you are always  talking about all the time ," My dad said.

"Dad !" I said as he was embarrassing me.
"Anyways , make sure that this place is cleaned up before you leave ," My dad said.
"But I have Liz with me ," I said.
Liz spoke and said , "Its okay Liam . I'll help you ".
"Okay ," I said.
"Bye ," My mom said .
"Bye ," Liz and I said together. 

She helped  me and we stayed there until the next morning.  But that's not the only thing we did for the whole night.

-----------------
What did you  think of this chapter ?

What did you think of the wedding ?

Comment and Vote .
Share with your friends .

-starngcgirl