Let's Go Out

***Jessica***
I woke up the next morning and I got up and did my morning stuff . I went to where Luke was and saw he was in the living room and he was laying on the couch and he was on his phone.

"Morning Luke ," I said .
"Morning Jess ," He said. 
I went to the kitchen and made breakfast .
When I finished I asked him "Have  you eaten breakfast yet ?"

"No . I was waiting for you to come and make me breakfast ," He said. 
"Why ?" I asked .
"Because , I'm still tried from yesterday so today you have to make me breakfast ," He said.
"Well , I only made breakfast for myself ," I said.

"Then this is mine," He said as he took my plate and started to eat .
"Hey ," I said in a babyish voice .
"Take , but just know , you are buying me lunch ," He said as he gave me back my food.
"Okay ," I said.

It was now 2 hours after I ate breakfast . I sorted  out the clothes I bought yesterday and put them in my suitcase . Luke just now woke up from his nap he took when I finished breakfast .

I guess he was telling the truth because he took a very long nap . It was sometime around  in the afternoon  . I was getting bored so I went to the room and jumped onto Luke who was on a call .

"Aha ! Mr . Davis , yes I agree okay bye ," He said as he hung up the phone and yelped in pain .
"Ouch ! " He said. 
I didn't know he was on a important business call .
"Sorry . I didnt know you were on a business call ," I said as I tried  to get off  of him but he held my waist and said , "Well I'm not on that call anymore  ".

"So what did you want ?" He asked me as he put his hands at the back off his head.
"Well , I wanted for us to go out and do something ," I said.
"Like what ? " He asked.
"W-
He cut me off and said , "No , forget what I just said ".

"I'm not going to shop again ," I said.
"Oh well , like what ?" He asked again .
I hit his chest lightly and said, "I don't know I just want to do something ".
"We are ," Luke said.
"What ! No we are -

I got what he meant and said ,"Luke !".
I tried to get off of him but he said after he finished laughing ,Okay , sorry ".
"We can go explore the country ," I said.
"I am too tried ," He said.
"You slept for hours ," I said in disbelief that he is still tried from yesterday.  

"I know . Let's just stay in for today ," He said as he pulled me off of his body and pulled me closer to his side .

His phone rang and he answered it .  I got out of his grip and went back to the living room .

---------------
What did you  think of this chapter ?

Comment and Vote. 
Share with your friends .

-starngcgirl