Chapter 2: Truth or Freaking Dare?

The party was going well. Everyone was slightly drunk with the music pulsing and lights flashing. Jeremy pulled his on and off girlfriend, Cara, to him for a kiss while she wriggled away seductively.

"Hey, let's go somewhere! Just us" he whispered to her.

"Not on your life" she laughed and danced away.

"My man!" Tony said slapping him on the shoulder to get his attention.

"A bunch of us are going over to play truth or dare. Wanna come with?"

Jeremy squinted to get a good glimpse of him.

"Isn't that what we used to do back in the day?"
"Hey, it's throwback Friday! Don't mess with Throwback Friday!" He replied instantly and dragged Jeremy into the master bedroom.

6 people were seated around the circle obviously waiting for them. They all had drinks in hand and were laughing and shoving one another around.

"Alright! I'll spin first" Tony said, winking at Cara.

The bottle spun and landed squarely on Sylvie.

"Sylvie baby, safe truth or freaking dare?" Tony asked with a grand gesture.

Sylvie pursed her lips in a cute way before choosing truth.

"Are you down to give head?" Tony asked.

Instantly, everyone laughed and Jeremy let out a piercing wolf whistle.

"We'll just have to see won't we?" Sylvie replied, green eyes flashing mischievously.

The guys hooted at Tony and Sylvie settled to spin the bottle. It landed on another girl and the game continued.

Jeremy wasn't really into it till it became his turn.

"Truth or freaking dare?" Tony asked him, a dangerous smile playing at his lips.

"Dare" he shouted playfully.

Tony pretended to think.

"I dare you to go out with the ugliest girl in school for two weeks, PDAs, romantic dates and all"

"Shit man, you can't do that!" Jeremy laughed.

"Is someone a chicken? Or a fucking weenie?"

Jeremy contemplated. "So who's the ugliest girl in school?"

"Sasha Stewart, duh! The one with the weird face" Cara said.

Sylvie sat up, all sudden like. "No. That's my little sister. You will not play games with my little sister."

"Calm down! It's just a bit of fun! Sheesh" Tony said to her, before turning to face Jeremy.

"There you have it. Two weeks dating Sasha Stewart. You down?"

"I'm yet to see a girl who hasn't succumbed to my deadly charms" he joked.

Sylvie stood up all of a sudden and left the room.
"Shit man!" Tony murmured, going after her.

The game pretty much dissolved without Tony. He was the bringer of life to every social gathering. Soon the group broke off and went their separate ways.

Jeremy lounged as he contemplated how he was going to survive two weeks with the horror show.

He knew the only reason Tony did it was so he could get a chance with Cara. Well, fuck him then.

*****
"You can't do that!" Sylvie said furiously. "You can't play with my sister's feelings that way."

"Look, she might enjoy it. Just calm down, okay? She'll have the great Jeremy Cox as her first boyfriend!"

Tony winced when Sylvie slapped him. That girl has fire, he thought.

"If Jeremy even approaches my sister, so help me I will-"

"You'll what? Tell her it was all because of a dare and hurt her even more? Feel free then 'cause Jeremy is doing this!"

Sylvie stamped her foot in anger and pointed her finger at his face. "I have no idea what I saw in you. You're despicable"

Tony was slightly taken back. She had liked him?

"Sylvie-"

"Save it for someone who gives a shit, fucktard!" Sylvie walked out of the house, tears streaming down her face. She didn't want this to happen. But she couldn't stop it. And she couldn't tell Sasha either.

Well, I'll just have to make his job freaking hard for him then, she decided grimly.