Twenty Eight

It was rare for Jeremy to want to get to school. School was typically uninteresting and classless... but today he wanted to see the aftermath of his actions. He was a scientist and Tony Dumbass Shapiro was his experiment.

Somewhere in his head, he knew he was taking out his frustration over Sasha on Tony. He hadn't spoken to her for an entire day and some. He honestly had no clue what to say, where to start or how to proceed. His smoothness with girls was painfully absent whenever she was in the picture. It was frustrating and annoying.

He still needed her to do his ceiling so he was sure at some point they would speak. But one whole day. They had gone days without talking before. But this time he knew there was a reason behind the silence. And he wasn't sure if he had the balls to break that silence yet. He didn't want to know what he would find.

Jeremy smiled with contempt when he spotted Tony making his way towards him angrily. He was wearing a hoody to cover up most of his face but Jeremy knew what he would see if he removed the hoody.

Tony was allergic to eggs. The slightest contact with them gave him unsightly acne. The hair bleach wouldn't take noticeable effect yet. It was just step one of the plan to destroy Tony's luscious locks.

"What the fuck, Jeremy!" Tony whisper-shouted when he was close enough.

Jeremy leaned against his locker casually and gave him an innocent half smile. He could see the the tell-tale acne spread out over Tony's normally flawless complexion. And he liked what he saw.

"Don't give me that crap. You went too far, dude. My sister, my room and now my face? Don't you have any boundaries?"

"I do but when it comes to ass cakes like you they get blurred."
Jeremy's face was serene and playful to anyone looking at them. But his voice came out with all the acidity of lemons.

"What the hell man? You taught my sister to swear! She's fucking five!" Tony was sounding desperately angry now. Jeremy could tell that Tony wanted to hit him and hit him hard.

He lifted his shoulder in a half shrug that obviously translated to "Meh". Renée would still learn them eventually. No point delaying the inevitable.

Tony forced himself to calm down. He knew he was making a scene and losing ground desperately. He needed to play smart. Like Jeremy.

"Okay, I get it. You're still pissed that I got Cara to be my girl and now you're stuck pissing around with some random bitches and that fart face Sasha." He raised his voice a little so that those around would hear.

Jeremy's lips tightened slightly but he refused to show any emotion.

"That's what you don't get," Jeremy replied, shaking his head pityingly. "I couldn't care less about Cara. She's a bitch."

"And you're not one as well? You're a heartless son of a bitch. The best of his kind. No wonder your parents are never at home. Who'd want to spend time with a sack of balls like you?"

Jeremy laughed lightly and patted Tony's shoulder. The comment had hurt... a lot. But he would die before he let Tony know that. He regretted having him as a best friend. Tony was digging deep into his personal life and pouring it out to the crowd just to win this fight.

"I'd beg to differ because really between the two of us, I'd pick my absent parents any day than parents that raised pussy slime like you. I literally don't have time for this right now. Go find your bitch and leave me the fuck alone. Your acne is making me sick."

Jeremy was honestly tired of this mouthing off. He started to walk away. Then Tony called something out after him that made him freeze, spin back and slam Tony into the lockers roughly.

"Well, she may be a bitch but at least she's a sexy bitch. What've you got to hang out with? A deformed, fugly monstrosity. I wonder how you look at her without puking. I mean the sheer sight of her face can make babies worldwide cry. Honestly, you must really have some amazing willpower because I would've turned tail and run away the second I laid eyes on her. How -"

Tony was cut short by Jeremy's full weight pressed against his neck. Jeremy's fingers were like steel cables around Tony's neck. He couldn't breathe or even release a breath. The look in Jeremy's eyes scared him more than anything. Jeremy looked like if he had a knife at that moment, he would stab him to death. If he had a gun, he'd blow out his stomach with one bullet. If he had a rope, he would hang him. And even if he had none of those, he was content to strangle him to death. Tony felt real fear at that point.

The crowd around had hushed to a tense silence. Tony couldn't make a sound and was slowly turning blue in the face. He tried futilely to hit Jeremy but he couldn't.

Slowly, Jeremy lifted him higher up the locker with one hand. He wasn't normally this strong but the anger rushing through him made him capable of doing it. A vague voice in his head was warning him to let go before he regretted but he wasn't going to listen to that yet.

No one could talk about Sasha like that. No one.

"Don't you ever speak another word about her again in your life. We're clear?"

Tony was gasping in reply.

"And that goes to ALL of you. Don't you EVER say anything about Sasha Stewart if it isn't to worship her. Or else."

He let go of Tony, who fell to the ground, coughing and blue in the face. His lovely blue eyes were so icy at that point that they burned with cold fury.

Everyone there was shocked. Did Jeremy Cox just nearly strangle his best pal because of the ugliest girl in school? Unbelievable.

One by one, the crowd scattered each finding somewhere else, anywhere else to be than to be under the cold gaze of Jeremy Cox. The look caused a prickling sensation in the spine that made a person's instincts scream 'RUN' immediately. And run they did.

Jeremy strolled to his next class, still fuming but managing to keep it in. He knew now that his empire was secure at least until Tony got his wits back. The people liked him. And feared him too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So yeah that just happened. What a knight in shining armor to come to her rescue like that. Aaah Jesha *elicits a dreamy sigh*.

Anyhoo, thanks for reading the chappie. Means so much if you could vote, comment or share.

I'll be updating rapidly this Christmas since I'm at home and I have nothing better to do than write this awesome story. If you like it, don't forget to tell your friends to read it😁.

As always, love
Ally_town