Thirty Nine

Tony tightened his grip on the binoculars as he watched them sing and dance. Why were they so happy? This entire dare was designed for Jeremy to be distinctly UN-happy! So why in the world was he looking like he was having the time of his life?

It irked Tony to watch. He wished he could hear the song they were singing, maybe then it would make a bit more sense. If wishes were horses...

He had spent the entire day following them around. Did he have better things to do? No. Cara was doing some preliminary shopping thing that he had no interest in whatsoever. The rest of the family went to see Renée's ballet recital which he was actually interested in but he just had to skip because of his curiosity for Jeremy.

He narrowed his eyes when they kissed and felt his stomach heave. He actually had found a way to kiss that slimy bitch?, Tony wondered. And from the look on his face, you'd think he was happy.

He hadn't expected Jeremy to actually still take her out in private. The relationship was meant to smear his name. So far, all it had accomplished was to make Jeremy happy and make all the girls at school want him more.

Tony hated Jeremy at this point. What right did he have to be happy when Tony wasn't? Why did he have all the riches, all the girls and all the looks? He was even smart and a good sportsman. Whoever created the world sure did a number on him, Tony thought bitterly.

His anger rocketed sky high when he saw them just holding each other. What the fuck was this? A Disney movie? He brought them together to destroy Jeremy not make him look like he was some sort of happy fucker!

What had they done in his house? It had taken all his power to not get out there and beat the crap out of Jeremy if he could. How could he just invade his home like that?

Tony rubbed the bruises on his neck as he watched them take a stroll towards the parking lot, hand in hand.

And a brilliant idea overtook him. Jeremy had hurt him physically. He would do the same to him and his little ugly bitch.

He hurried from his hideout and raced to the parking lot from the other direction. He knew where Jeremy had parked his car and he headed, rushing to make time.

He knew they were just strolling leisurely so he had enough time. Maybe they'd even stop and kiss some more, he thought grimly. Mother fuckers.

He casually looked around, before elbowing the glass of the drivers window. All these fancy new cars had such flimsy glass. With the right angle and the right amount of force, you could crack through like it was an eggshell. Still, it took him three tries before he managed to get the glass out of the way. He hadn't this before but had watched enough YouTube videos to get the gist and  because it was Jeremy, he just couldn't stop being nervous.

Silently, he thanked the car alarm for not going off. He slid into the car seat and bent over, hot wiring the car with shaky fingers. What was he going to do? He would run the stupid lovebirds over. Not bad enough to kill them, just enough to leave them well injured.

The car hummed to life. This was a great car he noticed. Figures that an ass wipe like Jeremy would get to have such a stupid fancy car.

Gunning the engines, he drove out from the parking space and drove round the perimeter so that the car would come up from behind them and smash their freaking brains in.

He hummed in excitement, giving himself last minute advice.

Cover your face, Tony.

Don't forget you have to dump the car and leave no trace. So don't fidget so much. Take note of everything you touch. Good boy.