Seven- The List

"Wow, Jasmine, you're so beautiful." Jeremy whispered in her ear as they lay down, energy well spent, on the bed.

She laughed and kissed him.

As his mind went away from the great sex he'd just had, he began to stroke her hair.
After a few minutes, she climbed on to him, dragging his attention back to her.

"What?" He asked, rubbing her slender arms.

"Heard you started hanging out with that girl... What's her name?"

"Sasha?"

"Yes Sasha. You even took her out for ice cream I heard." There was a hungry look in Jasmine's brown eyes as she waited for his reply.

"Yeah..."

"So what's the reason?"

He contemplated which answer to give. He couldn't tell anyone it was just because of a dare. And he was yet to ask her to be his girlfriend so the dare hadn't even begun yet. But the relationship was supposed to be public as hell so he had to give Jasmine something good to chew on.

"I think she's interesting."

The answer was actually honest.

Jasmine snorted with laughter. He pulled her naked body closer to him for a cuddle.

"But she's fucking ugly!"

His mouth tightened. "Yeah, I noticed that."

"How can you stand talking to her? Without throwing up I mean."

The questions annoyed him. Sasha was a person too. Where did Jasmine get off saying such shit?

On a spur of the moment, he pushed her out his arms and off the bed. She landed on the floor with a thump and yelped in surprise.

"That's a really shitty thing to say. She's actually a person under that facade you know."

He stood and pulled on a pair of boxers then proceeded to pick up her clothes in one large bundle and fling them outside the room.

"You can show yourself out." He said acidly, strolling into the bathroom and slamming the door behind him.

He heard her cursing as she wore her clothes and left his room. He was so angry, his hands were shaking.

He recalled how Sasha has told him how she couldn't do any sport because of people's discomfort. What the heck was that?

He showered quickly and grabbed his phone. He ignored the texts from the bastard Tony and texted Sasha.

It was only yesterday that he'd taken her for ice cream. He couldn't let a whole week pass without talking to her. That would seem weird.

Yo.

Hi. Her reply was almost instant.

Wuu2.

Huh? She didn't understand the slang? Weird.

What are u up to?

Oh. I'm playing CoC.

What's CoC?

You don't know what Clash of Clans is? My friend you have not lived.

Lol. Are u free Saturday morning?

Yeah. I'm usually always free.

Wanna learn how to play soccer?

You play?

Yeah. A little. So do u?

Sure. Be warned. I'm probably horrible at it.

Lol. So... I'll pick u up?

She waited a minute before replying.
Yeah. You know where I live right?

Yes.   How did she know?

Good. I noticed you following me on that first day. Not so subtle of you, Jeremy.

He laughed as he replied.
Why didn't you say anything?

Cos I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt.

Lol. Ur crazy.

Says the boy who followed me home, was her instant reply.

He laughed again. Lol, so what if I'd been a serial killer? You'd have given me the benefit of doubt?

Yep. Innocent till proven guilty, I believe.

Lmao.

Got to go. My turn to make dinner.

You cook?

Duh.

Lol bye.

Yeah.

He went and researched on clash of clans. He laughed when he saw it. He wasn't sure he had time to join but he downloaded it anyway.
Done, he picked up a notepad and began to write a list.

Reasons to like Sasha Stewart.
1. She's interesting.
2. She makes me laugh.
3. She's not one of those girls that care about how she looks.
4. She can make tiny pictures. I LOVE tiny pictures.
5. She doesn't seem affected by my charms.

He paused there. That was so true, it was actually a blow to his ego. He'd just spoken to Jasmine for the first time in a long time today and he already had sex with her. Sasha looked like she would punch him if he dared to even look at her too long.

He dropped the notepad. To get through 2 weeks of dating, he'd need to find stuff he liked about her. What better way than to write a list?
He recalled what she said about the little details. That's what he would do. Focus on the details, not the entire picture.