Thirty Seven

Remember how I promised to spoil u? Lol i don't care if u don't but as long as I remember then it's gonna happen. Which do u prefer: dinner or lunch or brunch (I am NOT waking up early)? Where would u prefer: private or public? How would u prefer it: fancy or simple? What would u prefer we wear: formal attire or informal?
A reply is necessary, preferably before 10am today.
Oh and GOOD MORNING babe 😘

That was the text that Sasha woke up to Saturday morning. She stifled the urge to laugh at his silliness then typed off a rapid reply.
As she typed, her eyes went to Sylvie's still sleeping form. Sylvie had been strangely quiet about the entire Jeremy issue. She hadn't even warned Sasha again. She just acted as if the entire ordeal did not exist. Sasha didn't know if she ought to be worried about the lack of reaction.

She pushed Sylvie out of her head and smiled. Today was going to be awesome. She would forget his parents, forget the problems, forget the drama and just have fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hey you're cheating!" Sasha complained as Jeremy went up to the side of the basketball game machine and started lobbing balls into the net, earning him more points than her.

"Sorry, Sugar tits, this is life or death. There are no rules!" He drawled in a happy tone.

They were at Dave's Arcade Palace for their date. It was a busy place but not so crowded that it made Sasha uncomfortable. She was having the time of her life. They'd played so many games with their unlimited cards that Jeremy had somehow acquired and amassed a ridiculous amount of tickets.

"Oh really?" She lobbed her basketball at him, forcing him to reach out and catch it instinctively. While he was distracted, she took as many of his balls as she could manage and flung them into her net as quick as she could.

"There's still no way you're gonna beat me. My high score makes yours look like it was just born." He said smugly as he snatched his balls back and she shot hers in quickly.

"Well my basket ball skills are better than your hairline!"

Jeremy froze for a second. "Did you just make a hairline joke?"

"Well-"

"Where have you been all my life?" He asked, taking her in his arms and swinging her round. Sasha laughed, game forgotten. His blue eyes were amazing in the dim light of the arcade. He couldn't see her eyes because of the usual scarf and sunglasses get up. But he could imagine them perfectly.

"I would love to kiss you at this moment but then I'd have to take off your scarf which I know you don't want." He murmured in her ear. They were standing close, oblivious to the stares gotten from the people around them.

The timer went off.
"Yes! I won!" He said, letting go of her and starting a victory dance.
"Why you mother hugger?!" She said. He had played her! The douche.

He laughed and kissed her forehead lightly before stuffing the tickets into the large tote bag that was already over flowing.

"Don't you think we should just count them and get the receipt rather than carry this around?" She asked as she followed him to the large ice hockey table.

"Now where's the fun in that?" He asked, doing a Scooby-Doo impression.

She laughed and swiped the card to play. So they were furiously smashing the puck over the table, making fast smashes and earning points.

After wearing themselves out by doing every single arcade game twice (and it was a huge arcade), they settled down at the bar and ordered some drinks.

"So how's the day going so far?" He asked nonchalantly.

"Well it's been amazing. All thanks to a certain person in Jerryland."

"It's been my pleasure." He took a sip out of the ginger ale he had then patted the stuffed bag.

"Let's go get useless stuff for these tickets!" He picked his drink in one hand and held her hand in his other with the bag slung round his neck.

In the gift shop, they perused through the large variety of items.

"A bit cliché though, would you like this stuffed llama?" He asked, picking it up and making funny llama noises.

"Hell to the no!" She replied before picking out a large pink pig.

"Here, you can have this tiger." She said, handing him a cute stuffed tiger.

"That is not manly at all."

"What do you mean? It's a ferocious dangerous beast. The manliest of all manly things." She made some pitiful tiger impressions that made him laugh so hard, he accepted it.

They got a couple of nerf super soakers and Jeremy swore up and down that he knew how to fix the rubick's cube in less than a day. A couple of matching lockets, lots of random toys and four fake whoopee cushions joined the arsenal.

They handed all the leftover tickets to a crowd of little kids who looked like they'd messed up most of their games.

They stopped off at a photo booth and took lots of silly pics there with the random props available. Sasha even pulled off her scarf and glasses for most of them at Jeremy's insistence.

They headed back to the car, loaded with toys and memorabilia. It was nearing the evening time and the sun was yet to set.
"So where to next?" Sasha asked, satisfied by the day so far.

"Well, I know this is definitely not normal but then we're not normal anyhow. Tony's not at home right now. And I'm not yet quite done with him yet." Jeremy said with an impish grin.

"So what're you... suggesting?" Sasha asked, giving a sly glance.

"I'm thinking it's time to do some more damage to that jerk. Would you, Sasha Stewart, like to assist me on the dangerous journey ahead?"

"I would be honored, sir."

"Great! We'll go have our late lunch afterwards. Onwards!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Getting into Tony's house was easy as pie. No one was home so they didn't have to start making up stories for Renée or Tony's parents. It was made easier by the fact that Jeremy knew where the spare key was.

Before he opened the door though Sasha stopped him. She felt uneasy about it all. She'd never been to Tony's house before and so didn't feel comfortable sneaking in at all.

"Uh, maybe you should forgive and forget?"

Jeremy scoffed at the idea before unlocking the door.
"If you don't want to come in, I won't force you."

He didn't wait for her to say anything and was soon inside the house. Sasha sighed and followed. She knew what he was doing. He was trying to make her bold and daring. She was but only up to an extent.

She watched as he carefully added red hair dye to Tony's shampoo, ensuring no drop spilled.

"At approximately sometime on Monday, Tony Shapiro will have neon red hair. Thanks to yours truly," he gave a mock bow.

She stifled her laughed. She didn't feel comfortable at all. He got her vibe and finally they left the house.

"I swear I thought that'd be more fun." He said as they entered the car.

"Meh! Let's just go eat, Jer-bear."

"I'll pretend I didn't hear that." He replied, with a grim face.

"Have fun getting that one out of your system, ha!" She laughed.

¥•
Sorry guys this is going to be the last chapter for a while cuz I have School coming up and it's a boarding school, sorry.

Don't worry I promise to finish this book ! In the meantime just go back to all the old chapters and vote on them 😆

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow me

Love,
Ally_town