Thirty One

Pic of Cara above ☝🏾

"You're such a loser. I can't believe you let Jeremy beat you like that."

Cara's voice made Tony want to tear his ears out. He couldn't believe the amount of shit that could come out of someone that looked so good. She was arm candy, but when you broke through the candied surface, it was just horse shit all the way.

"I have no idea why you'd do that! You're losing your credibility Tony. I thought you promised me you'd be the most popular! Prom is next week! I need to be prom queen. And for me to be prom queen, I need a great date. You need to get your shit together or I'll go with Jeremy. He's sure to win, especially after this incident."

He rolled his eyes and continued playing Assassin's Creed. His neck still hurt from Jeremy's choke hold. His fingers had left distinct bruises on Tony's neck. Extremely embarrassing.

"Tony! Can you fucking pay attention to me?! I'm trying to help you!!" Cara screamed, ripping the controller from his hand.

His temper flared up quick. "What do you want me to do? Huh? As long as he's devilishly handsome he'll still be the most popular! I can't change that!"

"Hmmm" A sly smile came over Cara's face.
"If there's one thing the students at Cleaver's love more than a hot guy, it's a hot couple. You need to get him to go out with that ugly girl... uh Sasha, right? His overall coolness will be ruined, and we can step in!"

Tony considered her words carefully. His eyes were still on the controller but now they focused on her bright blue ones. He smiled.

"That's what I love about you babe... you're so fucking smart!" He said, kissing her roughly. She giggled and pretended to swat him away, winking seductively.
Tony felt his insides turn to mush as all his energy got transferred down there.

"I'll just increase the pressure on him. That'll make him crack."

He rubbed her lips with his thumb, and she took it in her warm mouth. She began to suck the finger lightly, making little moaning sounds that turned him on.

"Oh by the way, don't expect any action today. Get rid of that acne and then we can... talk." Cara got up, leaving him high and dry. She winked as she left his room, giving him a sneak peek at her underwear under the short skirt she was wearing.

Tony grimaced as he looked in the mirror. He looked horrible! How would he get rid of this?? If only he could find a way to repay Jeremy properly.
Then a light bulb clicked in his head.

He knew how to take it all from Jeremy. His beauty, his popularity and his place as volleyball team captain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jeremy felt something deflate in him at her words. The magic of the moment broke and reasoning came back to him. What the hell was he doing?

He couldn't believe his own actions. He couldn't be falling for her. No way.

But he needed to date her and get the dare over with.

He gripped her hands gently. As soon as he did, the dare didn't feel so important anymore. He wanted to date her. There was no point denying it to himself.

But I don't like her that way. I'm just... satisfying my curiosity about her. I'll lose interest soon. Two weeks is a loooooonnnng time.

"Why? Just say yes. Please, Sasha!"

Sasha could not believe her ears. How could she go out with him? Was he listening to himself? He was too... too... good for her. It hurt her to think it. But she couldn't imagine them together that way. Nope.