Twenty 5

Hehehe I can be a bit mean can't I? Enjoy this chapter. I know I did 😄.

The morning was bright. Sasha lay in bed and stared at the ceiling. She knew she ought to get up and get dressed for school but she just couldn't.

"Sasha get downstairs this instant!" Her mom's voice was sharp. This was the 5th time she was calling her.

Sasha groaned and got up off the bed. Her heart began to race when she remembered last night. Last night.

She briskly got ready for school.
A few minutes later she was at school, huffing from the quick ride. She made it into history class by the time the late bell rang.

Her leg bounced up and down as she dreaded seeing him again. Would he act like it never happened?

Last night.

She spaced out and cast her mind back to what happened the night before.
~~~~~~<<<<<<<~~~~~<<<<<~~~~~~~<<<<<~
Sasha's heart picked up the pace when she took her eyes off the sky. Jeremy was staring at her with a kind of hunger in his eyes. It frightened her. It excited her.
Why in the world was he looking at her like that?
What was the fathomable reason for-
He suddenly leaned in, pulling her towards him.

Her spine stiffened automatically but she let him pull her close. It was like she lost control of her iron will. All she wanted at that moment was for him to kiss her. Even if he didn't feel anything for her. Even if she looked like a monster. She didn't care. She just wanted. She felt like a needy ball of ... well, need.

When their lips made contact, it was not a gentle kiss like most first kisses are. It was a deep, hungry and passionate kiss. The way one might kiss their long lost lover.

Sasha barely knew what was going on. She could feel everything and nothing at once. She could feel the roughness of his light beard, the softness of his lips, the muscles on his back. At the same time, she had no idea what planet she was on at the moment.

Jeremy could not believe this. He had told himself that one kiss would settle him. He would stop trembling. Stop being strange. But No. He was kissing her. And he wanted to go on forever.

His hands were around her, pulling her closer and closer till there wasn't any space between them.

Finally, they stopped for air. Jeremy leaned his forehead against hers as he tried to catch his breath. His hands were trembling at her waist. His heart was racing like a Tasmanian devil. It didn't make the strangeness stop... if anything it had worsened.

What makes this kiss different from any other kiss? He quizzed himself as his hands stroked her hair and her neck.
Her lips... They weren't normal obviously. But they had sent electricity down his spine. At this moment, there was an overall good feeling flowing through him. That was the only way he could explain it.
It annoyed him. It scared him.

"Wow." Sasha said. She untangled herself from him. Somehow during the kiss, she had straddled him.
He still hadn't looked at her. His eyes were tightly shut.

She looked at him for a while. Did he feel nothing? Was he just going to sit there and shut his eyes like nothing ever happened? Or worse... Was he regretting?

She felt a sob break out of her. He had kissed her. She had let him kiss her. Now, she felt horrible. He didn't really like her that way.

She choked the sob back and resolved to be strong. It was just a kiss. Her first kiss... but just a kiss. Just. A. Kiss.

"You can open your eyes now. Gosh the way you're acting, you'd think you've never kissed a random girl before." She scoffed, falling to annoyance to hide her feelings.

He opened his eyes and glanced at her. She looked so pissed. So maybe he had imagined her wanting the kiss too. But the overall good feeling was still in him. The spark was still in his spine. She was definitely not random.

"I'm sorry... I was just checking something." He apologized. He didn't want her to break him off again.

Sasha blinked away the tears. He was just checking something. He did not care. He did not. And why would he anyway. He had a million other beautiful girls to run to for real things. Not ugly Sasha Stewart.

"Okay, so this is the sky you want?" She asked in a business like manner.
He nodded. Something was obviously bothering her. He wondered what it was.
His hand went to her shoulder as she turned around to get good pictures.

"What?" She snapped.

"Jeez, sorry. Is everything okay?"

"Yeah, it's peachy. Now take me home."
~~~~~~~~<<<<<<<<<<~~<<<<<<<<<<~~~<<<

So that was how her first kiss played out. The drive back home had been silent.
She'd been in her head. He'd been in his.

That night she had taken a good long look at herself in the mirror to remind herself who she was - what she was.

"Jeremy Cox will never feel anything like that for you! Get your head out off your butt and deal with it."

She'd repeated the mantra over and over till tears stung her eyes and rolled down her cheeks.

She did not like what was happening at all. He was her friend. Her only friend. How could she ruin what they had with a stupid one sided crush? If she let herself fall for him... it would be disastrous. For many reasons.

But that kiss... that kiss confused her to no end. Where did it come from? Why was he looking at her like that? Why did he kiss her so hard? For those precious seconds she had felt normal. A girl kissing her crush. A normal girl who had legitimate chances of going out with the boy.

Just checking something. He could check a million other somethings but she did not want him checking hers. Not when the checking process was so... thorough.

She pushed thoughts of him out her mind. It could not work.

He was The Jeremy Freaking Cox.

She was Ugly Sasha Stewart.

--------------------
Awwww my poor heart is in wrecks right now. 😭😭
Love you guys so much for the love and support I'm not seeing right now but expecting some time in the near future.
Feel free to drop comments and vote and share and follow. No pressure yeah?
Anyhoo, can anyone make me a banner?
I have no idea how it works and all but please anyone that's technologically savvy is free to pitch in. I'll throw in a dedication 😉.

That's all for now.
Mountains of love,
Ally_town.