Twenty Seven

Sylvie was a welcome distraction but once he dropped her off at her house, his body physically ached to go in and talk to Sasha. He quelled the urge and drove away sharply.

He could not be behaving like this! It wasn't healthy.

He headed home and had a quick shower. He didn't stay long. If he did, he would start thinking again. Oh how he did not want to think about her.

He focused on how to ruin Tony Shapiro instead.
First things first, his home.

He drove over to Tony's as soon as he confirmed he wasn't in.

Renée answered the front door again.

"Renée! I've told you a million times!" He said, playfully hoisting her up in the air.
She giggled widely and kicked her legs in the air.

"Wanna do something fun?" He asked her. His blue eyes twinkled with mischief.

"Yes!" She squealed as he spun her in a circle and deposited her on the ground.

"Let's finger paint your brother's room. It'll be fun." He said, leading her up the stairs.
Her brown eyes lit up with excitement. She raced up the stairs to her room and got out all her crayons and paints.

Together, they proceeded to paint trash all over Tony's walls.

"What does "Fuck you, Tony" mean?" She asked, reading out what Jeremy wrote on the walls.
Ah the blessed innocence of 5 year olds.

He grinned at her and tweaked her nose.

"That's what little sisters like you say to big brothers like Tony! It shows how much you love him!" He crooned.
"Now repeat after me: Fuck you Tony!"
"Fuck you Tony!" She shouted with glee.

"There's a good girl. But remember, you can only say this to your brother. It's your special super secret greeting just for him okay?"
She nodded and continued to use the crayons all over the walls.

While she was distracted, Jeremy placed the eggs he had brought and broke them under Tony's comforter. Then he added hair bleach to his shampoo and filled all his Yeezy's with soapy water.

All that accomplished in one afternoon. With his little sister helping all the way.

And they say guys aren't petty.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sasha yawned as she completed her homework for the day.
Just as she was dumping all the loose papers in her bag, Sylvie rushed in, looking wind swept and glowing.

"Oh what happened to you?" Sasha asked as Sylvie collapsed on her bed with glee.

"The world is in order" Sylvie said, with a goofy sigh.

Sasha rolled her eyes. When Sylvie got like this, there was no poking information out of her. When she was ready, she would share it.

"Desmond asked me to go with him to prom today." Sylvie confided.

Sasha scrunched up her face. "Yuck, he's a jerk!"

"I know. I refused. But I really do need a date for prom..." her voice trailed off as she got up and pulled off her cheerleading outfit.

Sylvie' mind was on many things at once. She was sure she was infatuated with Jeremy Cox. She also didn't like the fact that Jeremy hung out with her little sister so much and had to be apparently trying to woo her. All of a sudden she needed to know.

"So... how's it going with Jeremy?"

Sasha shrugged. Her first kiss! It was exciting and sad in a way. Sylvie was her sister. She could trust her.

"We kinda sorta maybe kissed a little."

"WHAT?!" Sylvie nearly yelled. The Old Sylvie would be thinking of Sasha's safety. This Sylvie wanted him all to herself. She fumbled for something to say.

"When? How? Under what circumstances?" She dug for information.

"Jeez relax! It was just my FIRST FREAKING KISS OH MY GOODNESS!!" The magnitude of the kiss hit her hard. Wow. Her first kiss had been given by none other than The Jeremy Cox.

Sylvie was drowning in a pool of jealousy. She knew she was being childish but she couldn't help it. Her first kiss had been nowhere near as ....good. She knew how Jeremy Cox kissed. It felt like fire on the lips.

"Well give me the details!" She said grouchily, wrapping a towel round herself and perching on Sasha's bed.

Sasha described the kiss in great detail.

Sylvie's heart squeezed. Why did he have to do that stupid dare? For a moment she considered telling Sasha and blowing the whole thing wide open. Then she cancelled it. She didn't have to stoop so low to get a guy. Plus, there was no way Jeremy would pick Sasha over her. She was sexy and beautiful. Sasha was fugly.

"But then he said something about checking something, so I got pissed then he took me home and we haven't spoken since. It's just awkward." Sasha shook her head, slowly.

Sylvie did a warrior dance in her head. "I told you Sasha. Don't fall for a guy like Jeremy. He'll leave you broken. He doesn't care."

Sasha shrugged. He'd sure as hell looked like he cared. Oh well!

You never really know what's going on in a guy's head. You just have guess and go for it.

Sylvie took her shower for a long time. For most of the time, she relived the experience with Jeremy in her head. The feel of his hands, his lips, his hair, his skin... God, he was so perfect. The rest of the time was spent worrying if he would ever come back for round 3.

¥•
As some of you may have noticed, I changed the name and cover of the book to Beastiful. Someone told me the old name was a bit too cliché so I had think outside the box for this new one. Hope you like it.

Remember to vote, comment or share.

Dollops of love,
Ally_town