0_0. Zustin- The Prologue.

"Can I have your number?"

"I literally just gave you your first drink for tonight."

"It's not like I asked for your home address!"

"Anything else you would like to order?"

"How about that number? Because I find you very- I mean very..."

"If you said attractive and want to have sex with me in the bathroom. I will personally throw you out of the door."

"I was gonna say interesting. You are so..."

"Don't you dare call me cute. I will poison your food."

_____

_____

Zayn is a college student, struggling with classes and too many part-time jobs to live and pay off loans. The boy has too much sass and hate for people around him, that it can give him jail for a life time.

Justin is JUSTIN BIEBER. The popstar and love of everyone's life. He is cool, kind of mature, childish, prankster, a goofball, lovable and the biggest romantic.

Justin and Zayn, the polar opposite collides and something strikes inside Justin, he just can't get Zayn out of his mind; even when the college boy threatens him, ignores him like Justin doesn't matter or for that exist. He does everything but Justin keeps coming back to Zayn like a lost puppy. When the college boy gets angry the singer's wild mind goes in gutter and like a  high school crush he has on the mysterious college boy, he only sees cutest mafia on earth in Zayn. Justin is wiped to say the least.

Zayn is a nutjob to not realize it and Justin is ready to give his all for Zayn, to just have a second of his time. Zayn the sarcastic bitch and the load of low self-esteem is frustrated by Justin's every adorable lines and cheesy and gentleman gesture.

_________________________________

Zustin!!! Just that word gives me chills. Does it to you? I am not sure what goes into that mind of yours. I am like hyper-excited for this book. I know it's not the best prologue of the century but trust me it gets better. 

I never really wrote anything like this- so I will need your help. Like can you suggest any editor if you know someone. Or you can just point out the errors; I am totally cool with it. :D

And the best thing. Can you guys cherry on top of ZUSTIN make some banners and cover!!! I will credit it to you and dedicate the chapters. 

-_-

^_^

Check the updates or some cool stuff from me and my followers fan-arts that I will be posting on INSTAGRAM : otp_4_ever

0_0

>_<

Till the first chapter, have a good days ;-) 

Vote :D

Comment 0_0

FOLLOW ;-)