2 - First Party

When we stand infront of it the music is so loud it feels like it would burst my eardrums any second. "Wow this is loud!" I scream over the music at tobias. He nods. "Yeah Zekes partys are always like that!" He screams back. He leads me inside. I spot Chris and will on the couch - making out. Uri, Lynn and mar stand at the table with the drinks and talk. I wave at them and they smile and wave back. At first i don't see zeke or Shauna but then i spot them in a corner. I wave at them as well but whatever it is they ard talking about it seems to be really interesting because neither of them seems to see me. "Do you want a drink?" Tobias asks yells next to me. I hesitate but then think, it doesn't matter! I am Dauntless now and so i'll drink. I give him a nod and he boxes his way through the dancing people. I stay behind at the wall. Suddenly some guy is next to me and wiggles his eyebrows. He lays a hand on my hip and pulls me into the dancing crowd. I try to push him away but he doesn't move. "Come on first jumper. Don't be so shy." He screams over the music. His hands hold my hips tighter. So tight it even hurts a bit. "Let go!" I scream and try to push him away with more force but as a result he just graps me even tighter. I try to kick him but he is to quick and blocks my kick. "Let go!" I scream again and look around for help but everyone seems to be to distracted by their own dancing. Okay calm down. The guy pulls me closer towards him. I press my hands on his chest and try with all my strength to push him away. "Let me go! Now!" I scream again. Suddenly i feel someone pullin the guy away. I see Tobias and sigh out of relief. "She said let go!" He yells and punches the guy in the face. Then he is next to me and pulls me by my wrist out of the dancing people. "You okay?" He asks. I rub my hip bone but still nod. "Yeah." He pulls me towards him and wraps his arms around me. I hug him back and lay my head on his chest. I can feel his heart beating. Its beating pretty fast. I look up at him. "Are you okay?" He just nods. "Come with me!" He yells and gently pulls md with him. I follow him towards the table with the drinks. He gets himself a beer and hands me a plastic cup with some clear liquid inside. I snif it when Tobias doesn't look. It smells like strong alcohol. I carefully sip it and the alcohol burns in my throat. I feel how the liquid reaches my stomach. I cough. Tobias looks at me and raises his eyebrows. "Did you drank alcohol before?" I slowly shake my head and he quickly takes the cup out of my hand. "Then you shouldn't start with vodka..." he says more to himself. I just nod and he hands me a different cup. "Here you go. That is just a bit sekt. It doesn't have as much percent." I take a sip from the new cup. The drink prickles once i swallowed it. "You like it?" Tobias ask yells. I give him a thumbs up and smile. He takes my hand and pulls me into a corner of the apartment. He stands closly to me. I still feel the burning of this drink called vodka and i feel how the strong alcohol spreads through my body. Mixed with the prickling sensation of this 'sekt' it creates a funny feeling in my stomach. Tobias lays a hand on my hip and smiles down at me. He slowly leans down to me and fits his lips to mine. Normally i am shy with showing affection infront of so many people but right now i don't care. I kiss him back. The drinks forgotten in our hands. His bottle falls on the floor and his other hand pulls me closer by my hip. My hand is tangled in his hair while my other still holds the cup. After a while i don't care anymore and my cup flys towards the ground and sprays a few drops on my feet. I don't care though and just pull tobias closer to me. His hands now traveled to my back and mine are on his hips. He turns us around so my back is pressed against the wall. He kisses me again and i sigh. I am glad that the music is so loud and he can't hear me. Suddenly the music stops and tobias pulls away confused. All the lights turn on at omce and i squint because of the sudden brightness. I look around and spot Zeke on top of a table. "Ok the party is over!" He yells. "Everyone who wasnt invited leaves now!" There are a few mutters but everyone slowly leaves. I am kind of disapointed. To be honest i just started enjoying this party. Tobias turns around and starts walking towards uri and zeke. I just follow him. The others from our group are already there.
After we shoved a guy named justin out of the apartment - he lay behind the couch - we sit in a circle. "Ok, everyone knows the rules? Good." Uri says and grins at all of us. "I'll start." Zeke says and rubs his hands together. "Tris, since i always wanted to find out whether you are a pansycake: c or d?" I stick out my tounge at him. "Dauntless!" I say and wiggle my eyebrows at him. "Wow what happend to Tris?" Uri asks and laughs. I roll my eyes. "Ok whatever. Tris your dare is to go outside and propose to the first person you see." I shrug. "Whateever zekey wekey. I'll do whatever you want." He laughs loudly along with the others. "I think i better acompanie her. So you won't fall into the chasm." Tobias says and stands up together with me. "Ok To-mumph." I feel Tobias hand over my mouth. "Mey!" I complain. He takes it away and everyone looks at the two of us kind of interested to see what is coming. "We will go now. Tris has to propose." Tobias says and gently pushes me out of the apartment. "Sorry." I wheeze at him and giggle. "Tobias." I add even quieter and giggle even more. Tobias sighs. "Oh god! I wish i never gave you that drink." I chuckle and start to walk down the hallway in serpetins. Tobias trails behind me. We reach the chasm and i lean on the railing. Immediatly Tobias hands are on my hips. "Hey hey hey! Be carefull." Till now we strangely didn't meet a single person. I giggle again. Just then two people come out of a hallway. I clear my throat and straighten my shoulders before i walk towards them. I reach the two boys and stand infront of them. I clear my throat again and then fall onto one knee. I hold up my hands and asks, "Do you want to marry me?" The boy looks confused but then spots Tobias and laughs a bit. "C or D?" I jump up. "Yup!" I smirk at him. "So, what about marrying me?" He laughs and pats my shoulder. "I mean you are cute but i actually believe that you should marry someone you know the name off. But i mean we could go on a date..." i smile at him and this time i pat his shoulder. "Sorry, i already have someone." I point at Tobias and he flinches. "Ehm okay, i will go now. Bye." And within the next second both boys are gone. I turn around to Tobias and start laughing. He grins as well and then we walk back to the apartment together.
There the others still sit in the circle. "Hey everyone!" I say and step through the door in a big movement. "Hey! Was it good?" Mar asks and grins at us. Tobias chuckles. "Tris nearly got herself a date by proposomg to that guy." Everyone bursts out laughing.
"Ok my turn!" I squeek after the laughter died away. "Euuuuh Lynn c or d?" Lynn rolls her eyes. "Is that even a question?" I grin. "Okay then i dare you to go to eric and give him a kiss on the cheek. No matter what he is doing." Lynn hesitates at first but then jumps up. Uri and Zeke jump up with her as well. "We will witness!"

The first thing we hear from them coming back is their laughter. Uri bursts through the door shakimg with laughter. "It was amazing!" He gets out before he gets shaken by another wave. Zeke and lynn come back as well and Zeke starts explaining, "We found Eric in a cafe with a girl. They were just talking. And then lynn went there, kissed his cheek and said, so loud that this girl could hear her: 'Same time, same place tonighg.' And turned around and walked away. Erics trys to explain the whole thing were hilarious." We all started laughing again and somewhere during the speech i think Mar handed me a cup with the clear liquid. I occasionaly sip it. Tobias doesn't notice and i grin to myself. Lynn continues the game. "Chris c or d?" Chris shrugs. "C." Uriah gasps. "Omg no you didn't!" He screeches in a bitchy voice and everyone bursts out laughing. "Ding ding ding pansycake alert!" Zeke shouts and everyone laughs more while chris rolls her eyes. By now nearly the whole cup is empty and i don't feel that good anymore. My stomach hurts and it seems like my blood is prickling. I put away the cup amd want to place it on the table but when i look up everything is doubbled and blurry. The cup misses the table and falls to the floor. "Tris?" The voice sounds far away. "I'm fine." I say and stand up. Standing doesn't seem to be a good idea because i stagger and nearly fall over but someone catches me. I don't recognisd the blurry and now even trippled face. I want to touch it but touch thin air. "Tris are you okay?" I hear someone ask me again. I want to answer but suddenly everything goes black.