46 - Drinking and talking

"Are you sure Tris?" Chris asks and leans heavily against Felix. I wonder where Will is. But to be honest I actually don't really care right now.

I smirk at her and snatch the bottle out of her hand.

Lila had to steal some more out of the dauntless kitchen because ours was empty.

I take a large swig of the brown liquid.

I barely feel the burning in my throat. 

With a smirk on my face i take Sams offered hand and stand up. 

"Okay Tris. The ladder is gone. Your way is free." Manu slurs from above us and peeks his head through the hole. 

The strong wind presses against me and for a second i hesitate but then I look at all the waiting faces of my friends and roll my shoulders.

I am Dauntless. I can do this. 

I look around. The height still is wonderful to me. I love it.

The hancock building is one of my favorite places.

The dark city lies beneath my feet and my smirk grows.

I take a few steps run up and then start sprinting. I jump out of the huge hole. For a few seconds I am flying. I see the dark street beneath me and for a second i think that i see someone standing there but then my feet slam on the concrete again and all i see is darkness.

I turn around. I did it! I jumped over to the next building! From the top of the Hancock building! 

I pump my fist in the air and yell out of joy.

The adrenaline now curses through my blood and it gets even more when i hear my friends answering with the same noises. 

"Hey Tris! Catch this!"

In the light of the flashlight i see something shiny flying through the air.

I catch the bottle and cheer again.

"And now come back!" Someone shouts.

After another long swig I take a few meters run up and start running.

With the bottle still in my hand i fly through the air.

Zeke and Uri stand ready to catch me and they do. 

They cheer loudly along with the others and i let myself get celebrated by them.

Sam throws me on his back and gives me a piggy back ride. "You did it Tris!" He yells and i just answer with a cheer.

Still on Sams back i land in the train. Everyone looks at me and i smirk evilly before i look at my victim.

My smirk only grows when i see the horrified expression on Wills face. "Will! You are on!" 

While everyone cheers i throw the bottle at Will. But not without taking a swig myself first. He catches it tipsily and untwists the cap.

"My dear Will. You little Knose!" Everyone laughs. "Your dare is to go to the schools and spray paint: GO DAUNTLESS! YOU LITTLE MOTHERF*CKERS!"

Everyone cheers again and Will agrees by pumping his fist into the air.

Untill we reach the school complex we all just sit around the train. Drink. Talk. Drink more.

I am just in a heated discussion with Miles about whether or whether not dauntless cake is a from heaven send food. 

"But you gotta admit it tastes like an angel shit it out!" He says and we burst out laughing.