55 - Breakup

Two months later:

Tris
I heave the three files into my arm and groan.
God why do they have to be so heavy?

I carry them towards my shelf and nearly let them fall down when i try to put them in.

Suddenly it knocks. I frown.

I am not expecting any visitors today.

"Come in." Mysterious stranger.

The door opens and i start smiling.

Even before the door opens i already run towards him.

He laughs and scoops me up in his strong arms. He presses his lips on mine.

I let my hand travel into his hair and he easily picks me up.

"So we are going to make out in your office now?" Tobias asks and laughs.

I have to grin. "Aparently."

He grins back at me and pecks my lips once more before he sets me down.

"So, what are you doing here?" I ask and lean against my desk.

He grins secretive and takes my hands in his. He examines my fingers and kisses each one of them.

"I don't know. I just missed you. And i walked by and wanted to see you."

I smile at him. "Thats fine by me. If this is what i get then you can come over more often."

He smiles wider and presses his lips on mine again.

"I love you." He whispers.

I smile. "I love you too."

"Okay i got to admit it. I am not only here because of kissing."

I pout and he has to smile.

"Yeah sorry. I have an appointment with you now."

My eyebrows nearly touch my hair.

"What?"

He grins. "Yeah. We need to discuss the trainings plan for the initiants. And danny said that i should discuss that with you."

I nod. "Okay then. He didn't..."

I get interupted by the door banging open.

Danny wheezes into the room.

"Hello you two. Tris yeah i am sorry i didn't tell you. Four needs to discuss the trainings plan with you.
Well he probably already told you."

Danny chuckles and ruffles his grey hair.

"Well okay. I am a bit to late. Whatever i am going to let you two discuss that. But tris remember the meeting later. Okay? Yeah well see you later."

A few papers fall out of his messy file. Tobias picks them up and hands them over to him.

"Oh thank you thank you. I'll leave you two to your work now. Remember the meeting Tris."

Before i can even think of answering the door is closed again and tobias and i alone again.

"Wow okay. That is your boss?" He chuckles.

I have to grin. "Yes he is messy but he is amazing. Really forgiving and nice."
Tobias grins as well. "I totally believe that."

I roll my eyes. "Whatever you idiot. Sit down now."

He flops down on the chair and i sit down on mine.