58 - Surprise!

I get myself a bread and an apple and then sit down next to Tobias again.

He smiles at me and pecks my cheek. I giggle a bit.

He starts tickling me and i squeel. I softly punch his chest and he grins.

"You idiot." I squeel.

"Your idiot." He whispers. I softly kiss him on the lips.

Just then i notice that everyone is staring at us.

Uri has his spoon hanging on the half way to his mouth and the milk he was about to drink drips back into his bowl.

"What is wrong with you?" Lynn now asks - her eyes wide.

I blush and tobias wraps an arm around my shoulder.

"What should be wrong with us?" He asks and presses his lips to my temple.

Now Uri budges in, "Euuh... well you are all lovey-dovey. Did you take something? Ate some amity bread?"

I shake my head. "No. We didn't. We are just happy. And we have to tell you all something."

Mar has to stiffle a laugh.
Chris smiles at me. She actually already looks better. Her eyes aren't puffy at all and she has been laughing.

Not pretending. Real laughing.

I find her hand under the table and squeeze it. She squeezes back.

I need to find a quiet second to talk to her later.

"What do you need to tell us?" Shauna asks and bites into a piece of pineapple.

I laugh. "You are going to find out tonight. Just all come to our apartment at 8 pm. After work."

Shauna groans and slumps down in her chair.

Lya waves her little arm and touches shaunas hair. I have to smile and so does tobias.

After breakfast tobias brings me to the pire.

With intervined hands we walk through specificly small corridors so we can exchange quick kisses every know and then.

Just before we enter the loud pit again Tobias pulls me into a long kiss.

"Are you scared for tonight?" He asks after a few seconds.

"Not really. I know that our friends will support our desicion. I am more scared because of my parents."

He pushes a loose stray behind me ear.

"You don't need to worry. They will support you. I am sure about that."

I smile and press my lips on his again. "Do i really have to leave you alone now?"

He smiles. "Yeah. I guess we have to part now."

I peck his lips again and then walk towards my office.

"Morning Jonas." I greet friendly.

He nods at me. "Morning. How are you?"

I am startled. He hasn't spoken that much to me for months.

"Euh I am fine. And you?"

He smiles as well. Wow, okay. Smiling is new as well.

"I am more than fine. I feel like i am on cloud nine. I met this girl - Tari. She is amazing."

I smile widely. "I am so happy for you jonas. I wish you two the best of luck."

He smiles back at me. "Thank you. How are you and Tobias?"