45 - Stupid ideas

Tris
"No way i am going to do that!" Chris says and crosses her arms. "That is ridiculous!" Mar now jumps to her help. "Yeah boys. It is only 11 o'clock in the morning and you want to get drunk?" I now also intervene. Uri and zeke roll their eyes. "Come ooon girls. Don't be such pansycakes! Its normal to drink that early." My mouth drops open. "No it is not!" I argue.
We all have to scream over the loud noises of the train. We just passed erudite headquarters.
"Maybe not for stiffs..." uri says and grins at me evily. My chin nearly hits the floor and i jump at him. He is taken of balance and we fall to the ground. Me sitting on top of him. "Lets see who beat you in initiation though!" He glares at me and i smirk. "Ha! See. Who of us is the real stiff?" Mar and chris chuckle and both highfive me when i stood up again.

"Okay okay. Maybe its not the normal thing but we got alcohol... and we are sitting in a train..." zeke says and holds up the four bottles with clear liquid inside.
"Yeah and we got this all planed out. Its an old dauntless tradition." Uri says and pouts.
I sigh. "How about we invite some more people then. And tell them to meet us at the train tracks at 11 PM." Zeke has to grin a bit and finally agrees. Uri still pouts but agrees as well.
"Then we have to get more alcohol though." Mar now says. At this uris head snaps up and he wears a large smirk. "I know where to get it!"

"Chris you guard the door together with mar. Tris comes with us. She is the smallest." Zeke instructs. I roll my eyes. "Thanks for reminding me..." i grumble and chris nudges my shoulder grinning.
"Okay lets go." Uri says and peeks around the corner. He gives us a thumbs up behind his back and we all hurry in the next hallway. Chris and mar stand next to the door while i look through the dirty round window that is in the door.
Inside is the dauntless kitchen and i can also see the liquid fridge that uri and zeke talked about.
I never stole something in my life and my parents would probably ashamed but eventually i agreed. I am dauntless now.
No one seems to be in the kitchen. Just as uri preticted. He said that between breakfast and lunch there is a small half an hour break.
From 12 to 12.30. Meaning: now.

"Okay. We're going in."
Zeke pushes open the door and steps in as the first. I am the next and uri squeezes in behind me. Slowly we tip toe over to the fridge. I pass an open cupboard that also i empty.
Suddenly i hear voices. But not from the hallway where mar and chris are standing. From another door.
Instantly i duck behind the cupboard. Just in time. The boys weren't fast enough and now stand face to face with the cooks. Uri gives me a nudge with his foot and i crawl into the cupboard - rolling myself together. "Pedrads! What are you doing here again?"
Zeke laughs a nervous laugh. "Euh nothing. Just taking a walk." I roll my eyes. "In the kitchen?" Another mans voice asks.
"Kick them out. They are here to steal alcohol again." A woman now says. "Ohhh hey samantha. How are you holding up?" Uri asks and leans against one of the kitchen islands. "Don't annoy me uriah or i swear to god i will tell your mother that you tried to steal alcohol. Again."
Uri goes pale and i have to clap a hand over my mouth to stop myself from laughing.
My hands are still shaking from nervousness and i grib my thighs to stop them from shaking.
"Okay since we sorted that out now. Boys: leave! And if i see you here again i will tell max or eric. And then you will be in trouble." Zeke and uri nod eagerly and i see that zeke has to look down because he has to laugh. I catch his eyes and give him a thumbs up. He makes the same motion and then they both leave the kitchen.

Once they are gone i hear samantha sigh. "Oh god... these boys are going to kill me some day." The man chuckles. "There are worse. You wouldn't hand them to eric or max, right?" Their voices are already a bit muffled. "No but i..." i don't hear more of her answer because the door closes again.
I take a deep breath and then slowly peek my head over the edge of the cupboard. The kitchen is empty again.
Slowly i walk over to the fridge. Well shit. I have no idea what is good... i chew on my lip and have a staring contest with the bottles behind tje glass door.
I shake my head and open the door. Am i really going to do this? Stealing? I could say that they caught me as well. But then they would be disappointented. No. I am dauntless. I can do this. I will do this.
I remember the clear liquid zeke and uri had earlier this day. I spot it in a corner. I open the door and grab two more bottles of that stuff. I also grab another brownish liquid that is in a bigger bottle and a bottle that is pretty tall and thin.
I try to balance those four bottles in my arms. I can already hear voices nearing the kitchen again. Quickly i secure the bottles in my arm and hurry out of the kitchen.
The door closes behind me and i lean against one of the walls. Two cooks entered the kitchen now. "Hey! The alocohol fridge is open!" One of them shouts.
My eyes grow wide and without thinkimg more about it i start running.
I slidder around a corner and another one. At some poimnt i completly lost track of where i am.
Its a miracle that i somehow found the way to my apartment. I don't know where the others are.
When i open my door i get the answer.
Uri, chris, mar and zeke all sit on my couch and talk.
When they see me enter they get quiet.
I have the bottles behind my back and only wear a wide grin.
Adrenalin still pumps my blood and i feel giddy.
"Tris? Are you okay?" Mar asks with a laugh on her lips. I grin even wider and show them my hands. Zeke and uri jump up while mar and chris slowly start laughing. "Oh my god!" Uri squeeks. "Told you she would make it! You go Trissy!" Chris holds out her hand and zeke hands her ten points.
I flip him the finger. "I am not as weak and stiff as you thought i was." Zeke shakes his head. "No you certainly aren't."
I wiggle my eyebrows at him and place the bottles on the couch table after i shut the door with my heel. "Oh my! Tris these things are amazing!" I release a breath of relief when i hope that no one is looking. No one notices.
I grin and help the boys put the bottles in the fridge.