61 - Hi Mum and Dad

Tris
"Tris! Tris, come on. Hurry up! We will be late. You don't want to be late right?" I groan and roll my eyes. "Tobias calm down. We have lots of time. Stop being so nervous." I grin at him and step back into the bathroom.

Ever since i told him that he would meet my parents he freaked out. Its adorable. I smile down at my ring. Caleb is going to come as well. I am kind of nervous because of that. I have no idea how he is going to react.

"Hey Toby, can you zip me up?" He comes into the room glaring at me. "You know i hate that nickname." I grin and peck his lips. "I know. Thats why i love it." He rolls his eyes but grins. I turn around and move my hair away from my back. His fingertips brush my bare back when he slowly pulls up the zipper. I shiver. He chuckles in my ear. "You like that?" I turn around and pull him towards me by his collar. "What if i do?" He smirks and wants ot kiss me but i lean back and he misses. I grin. I lean closer to him and softly bite his lower lip. He groans. "You like that?" I tease. He pulls me closer by my hips and smashes his lips on mine. "To bad that we have to go to your parents. I have plenty ideas what we could do instead." I grin and pull him closer to me. "That is just because you are nervous." He smiles and kisses me again. "You know me to well." I smile as well and straighten his collar again. He looks handsome in this black button down shirt.

He takes my hand in his and his fingers start playing with my ring again. I smile and peck his cheek. "I love you." He says. "I love you too."

We arrive at the abnegation sector only twenty minutes later. He takes my hand and together we jump out of the train. I am glad that i put on sneaker and not high heels. He laughs and as soon as we land scoops me up from my feet. I giggle and cup his face with my hands. I softly press my lips to his. He sighs and kisses my back. "I love you." "I love you too." I smile and he softly sets me down on my feet again. There are a lot of abnegation around us but i don't care about that anymore. Of course i wouldn't make out with Tobias now but small kisses are fine.

Our hands intervine and his thumb softly brushes over the back of my hand. I shiver again and he smirks - clearly noticing the effect he has on me. I roll my eyes grinning.

I still know my way around the abnegation sector perfectly well. Ever since the plain grey houses came into sight Tobias suddenly became awfully quiet. For him this place holds horrible memories. I don't know hoe it will be when he enters our house. It will remember him of his own. I try to reasure him and step closer to him. He wraps an arm around my shoulder and holds me close. I stop walking and hug him tightly. "You can do this. I am here. I love you." I whisper - looking into his eyes the whole time. He nods and softly pecks my lips. We intervine our hands again and i give his hand a reasuring squeeze. He smiles a small smile and squeezes back.

We arrive at my parents house a few minutes later. I smile at Tobias. I am so excited to see my mum again. Before i can knock one of these fancy erudite cars drives down the street and catches my eye. I let my hand sink down again. It stops infront of our house and caleb steps out. He smiles a bit at me and then turns to his driver. "Pick me up at eight again." Without another word he walks away. The car drives away again and Caleb slowly aproaches us. He eyes our intervined hands but his face doesn't twitch. His eyes look cold to me. What happened to my brother?

"Hello Beatrice. Hello Four." I raise my eyebrows at him. "How do you know his name?" He gives me a speculativ look that seems to slice right through me. "Of course i know the dauntless protege four, beatrice." I raise my eyebrows at him. "My name is tris." With that i turn around and knock. He keeps quiet - lucky for him.

My mum opens the door and in the next second i am in her arms. "Beatrice!" Through her mouth my original name doesn't sound weird. When she says it it is full of love. "Hey mum." I squeeze out. My throat feels glued together. "I missed you so much. Come in come in." She smiles broadly at me and lets Tobias, caleb and i enter.