54 - Your biggest secret

Tobias
I knock on Uris door.

Tris next to me yawns and i have to smile.

She is so cute.

I press my lips to her temple just when the door opens.

"Awwww!" Shauna coes and pulls us inside.

"You two have to stop being so adorable!" She says and grins at us kind of weirdly.

Tris laughs and but i only shake my head grinning.

Shauna hushes us inside the livingroom and we sit down on the floor next to the others.

Chris sits next to me and winks at me. I have to laugh.

I wrap an arm around Tris shoulder and she lies her head against mine.

"Okay so now everyone is here. So we can start."

Uri rubs his hand and opens his mouth to start just when Zeke says, "Will C or D?"

Uris chin nearly drops to the floor and i have to grin.

"What do you think...?" He doesn't get to finish his sentence because will, pretending that he didn't hear uri, already answered with Dauntless.

Tris laughs again and i have to smile wider.

Uri crosses his arms - pouting - while we others now just watch how Zeke stands up to make a smoothie out of disgusting things.

"Euh Zeke! That is already more than two years old!" Shauna screeches but zeke laughs and pours whatever he has into the mixer.

Will looks like he might throw up.

Zeke returns with a small shot glass full of a disgusting looking brownish-yellow liquid.

"Yikes!" Chris shouts and scoots a few meters away from will.

He looks at the drink and his face twists in disgust.

"Come on. Just one gulp." I tease and laugh.

Will glares at me and i just grin.

He takes the glass from uri and then just swallows the whole thing at once.

We all go 'eeuh!!' at the same time while will jumps up to rinse his mouth.

Still with a distgusted look he returns to the circle.

"Man! What did you put in there?"

We all start laughing again and will sits down next to Zeke and Uri.

I don't know whether i am the only one to notice but for me it seems like christina and will aren't as cuddly as before.

They used to cling to eachother but now they mostly keep a distance.

"Okay... Tris! C or D?"

Tris next to me striaghtens and then answers.

"I choose what i am. And i am not a pansycake!"

We all laugh and uri highfives her.

"Choose one boy to be locked away in a closet with for seven minutes."

For a split second her eyes dart to mine but then she chooses Uri.

Although i am not happy about that i trust the both of them. And i think being in that closet with her myself would be worse.

I shudder only at the thought of it.

Uri playfully lifts Tris inside and she giggles and punches his chest.