43 - Wishes come true sometimes

Tobias
I rub my hands together. I am going to freeze to death if tris doesn't come home soon.
The wind decides to make it even cooler and i groan when the cold air goes through my thin coat.
Out of the corner of my eyes i suddenly see a movement behind the living room window. Someone switched on the lights. I hope its tris. Please let it be tris.
The window opens and i press myself closer to the rock so i am hidden completly. If its not tris this person can't see me.
"Tobias?" Instantly i recognise her voice although she is whispering. I peek my head over the rock and look at her. She isn't looking in my direction. She is looking down at the street. For a few seconds i decide to silently stare at her. She is so beautiful. Her hair falls a bit in her face and my fingers already want to reach out to push it behind her hair. "Hey." I now say. She lets out a scream and nearly falls out of the window. My eyes widen and i have to bite my lip to stop myself from laughing. "Sorry." She glares in the direction of my voice. "You are not sorry." Now i let out my laughter. "Okay. You are right." She sighs but i can hear her grin although her face is dark.
"Come over now you idiot." I still chuckle a bit when i already stand on the window-sill.
Tris reaches out her small hand for me and i take it. I managed to move here without looking down. I guess i would have fainted if i did.
I hop down the small distance as quietly as possible.
I turn around and there she is. The faint light of the small living room light makes her hair look like liquid gold that flows over her shoulders and her eyes glitter like diamonds. For a few seconds we just stare at eachother. Then step by step we move towards eachother untill her arms are somehow wraped around my hips and mine are circled around her back. I rest my head on hers and smile. This is what i missed most. Just holding eachother for minutes - for hours. Just standing here with her seems like a miracle. Only two months ago i sat at her hospital bed every day and had to watch her breath through a tube. And now. Now i am holding her in my arms again.

For a long time we don't break the silence that wraped over us like a blanket. A blanket that holds all of our emotions.
After a while i gently push her away though. She looks up at me and her blue grey eyes seem to shine even more now.
Like she took energy from this hug. This is how i feel. I gently peck her lips. "I'm just going to take a shower." I whisper so my voice doesn't seem to loud for the moment. She nods and bites her lip. Gosh. "Just don't take to long." She smiles through her lip bite and it almost makes me loose everything. Almost. I manage to pull myself back together and peck her cheek, her mouth, her nose, her temples and her mouth again. "I promise."

I step into the bathroom and have to smile when i even find my old toothbrush.
I turn on the shower and while i wait for it to turn hot i slowly undress. I wonder what tris is doing right now. 

I try to banish the thoughts of her in the back of my mind and to just hurry with my shower. 

I slowly open the door to our bedroom. There is only a small light and i know that even this one will go out in ten or fifteen minutes. Its close to midnight.

Tris lays on the bed and smiles at me. She only wears a way to big t-shirt that i recognize as one of my own. A faint smile creeps up on my lips. 

She looks like an angel. Laying there. Completely peaceful. 

I only wear my boxers and see that Tris isn't able to lift her eyes away from my exposed chest and stomach.

I used to feel a bit uncomfortable about showing my body but with her i overcame that. She made me feel loved and whole. She made me feel like i am not alone in this world.

I slowly walk over to her and now her grey blue eyes dart up to mine. She blushes a bit when she sees the half smile that I am wearing now. "You like what you see?" She blushes even more and my grin grows. "I'm just going to return that question." She says and lifts one eyebrow. 

Now I even start laughing and lay a hand on her bare shank. "Very much." I now answer and smile at her. She smiles back at me and lays a hand on my hip to pull me closer. 

A drop falls from my still wet hair onto my chest. Tris looks at it and then - with her fingertip - slowly removes it. Her hand stays on my stomach and my smile is gone.

I just stare at her. Then I lean down and press my lips on hers. The kiss is gentle and full of emotions - at first. Then she deepens it and pulls me down on the bed next to her.

I feel how her shirt slips up a bit and reveals even more of her legs. It makes me go crazy. Her hand is tangled in my hair and whenever i kiss her her grip on me tightens a bit. 

I squeeze her hip and wait for the small goose bumps after i slowly traced down her spine. They come and I have to smile into the next kiss we share. 

Tris pulls me even closer and smiles as well. "I missed you." She whispers against my lips and softly bites my lower lip. I groan and flip us over so she is underneath me. "I missed you too." I answer and press my lips on hers again. 

Slowly i let my fingers wander under her shirt and feel her soft, warm skin against my fingertips. "I love you." I whisper. "I love you too." She answers in a gasp.

A bit later we just lay next to each other. Her head rests on my chest and i whisper sweet nothings in her ear while my fingertips travel up and down her back.

She breaths quietly and when i already thought she was asleep her head moves and she looks up at me. 

"Will you be there when I wake up?" 

I lay a hand on her cheek and smile at her. "Yes." 

She smiles back at me and leans her head more into my hand. My hand is so big and my fingers so long that they easily reach from her chin to her hair. 

Her soft lips shortly touch mine and i feel how relieved she is. Relieved that I am back. And i am relieved to finally know that she is safe. I know that as long as she is in my arms she is safe. That no one can harm her. 

My fingers brush the top of her head while she slowly falls asleep. 

For a long time I just look at her. Her nose, her lips, her eyes. I take everything in. And maybe i am stalker because i stare at her while she sleeps but as long as i am her only stalker i am okay with that.

The lights already went out and so the only thing that lights the room is the moon. In the pale white light Tris looks even more like an angel. Her hair is spread over my chest and her hand rests on my shoulder. 

I feel her calm breathes beneath me. 

Wishes do come true sometimes.