42 - The Visit

Tris
One week and three days since i last saw Tobias. Since i last kissed him. Since i last held him close towards me.
I think i am growing insane. I miss him so much. I can't think of him without a deep aching feeling in my chest.
He told me he would contact me somehow. He said something about the livingroom window... but nothing happend.
I started to worry. What if something happend to him? What if he is not okay?
Today i'm going to answer these questions.
"Here it is." I say into the darkness. My voice has to be louder than the train. "Okay." Uri answers.
I push myself forward and get ready for the impact. My feet hit the ground and i stumble a few steps. Uri landed next to me.
By now i am much stronger. I am allowed to train regularly for six days now. I already feel better. So much better.
I look whether i still have the small gun i shoved into my waistband under my shirt and nod when i feel the cold metal against my finger tips.
"Lets go." I say and start walking. Uri gets out the flashlight and lights the nearly completly black street partly. The moon is hidden behind a lot of dark clouds. So are the stars. The only light is the flashlight that bounces with every step uri takes.
"Where now?" Uri asks once we reached a crossroad. He lights the street one by one. At the third i stop him. "That one." He nods and i pull my jacket closer around my shoulders. Step by step we have to find our way over fallen streetlights and signs. Over last concrete blocks and parts of houses.
"How much longer is it?" He asks and jogs a few steps to catch up. "Not long." I just answer. I don't feel like talking.
My whole body is tensed. Maybe i am about to see tobias again. Maybe i can finally throw myself into his arms again.
I fasten my steps even more.

Only five minutes later i tell uri to turn of the flashlight in a hushed voice. He obeys and looks around the next corner with me. The headquarter is lighten by a few fires. I don't see any people.
Suddenly someone grabs my neck from behind. I screech loudly but in the next second a hand is over my mouth. I struggle against the grip and try to kick my attacker.
I hear uri doing the same next to me. "Let us go!" He yells. I draw my foot forward and then try to kick between the legs of the man behind me. He easily stops my foot. I am still not as strong as before and so he painfully turns my arm on my back. Another man comes and punches my face. I groan. Then another one draws his knee into my stomach. "What do you want here?" The man growls. His breath smells foul. When i don't answer his knuckles collide with my face again. I get pushed against the man behind me and feel his bones sticking into my back. "Let us go!" I say. My voice already heavier. I still hear uri struggling next to me but i can barely see his conture. "Sorry sweety. We can't do that." The man behinds me says. My stomach turns when he calls me sweety and i just want to ram my fist into his stomach. "Lets go." The other man growls. There have to be at least four of them. One holding me, two holding uri and one puching me. Amazing. Four against two.
The men push us towards the factionless headquarter. Please let tobias be inside there. Please let him be there. Please.

"Hey Peterson! We found two!" The man behind me yells. Another man steps into the light of the fire that was lit inside of a trash can. In the next second i have a bag over my head. I start struggling against his grip again but its like struggling against iron chains.
The rough fabric scratches my face and i feel like i can barely breath underneath it.
A door opens. We walk down a hallway. Is it the same hallway i walked down with tobias? My cheek starts throbing and my stomach feels sore.
Someone knocks on a door and it opens with a creaking sound. "What is it Maxwell?" Isn't this evelyns voice? "We found these two snooping around outside. "We weren't... umph!" I hear uri. "What are you doing to him? Let him go!" I yell and start struggling against the grip again. "I'm fine tris." Uri coughs out.
"Get them inside." The man pushes me forward. "Let us go! We didn't do anything!" I yell again and try to kick him.
Suddenly i hear fast footsteps aproaching. "What is going on?" A new voice. Suddenly all my tension flows out of my body. I would recognise that voice everywhere. "Tobias!" I yell and earn a punch in my stomach. I groan and hunch over. "Tris!?" Tobias sounds alarmed. Suddenly my arms free and in the next second the bag is away from my head. I blink into the pretty bright light. When i can focus again i recognise tobias face. I run towards him and throw myself into his arms - ignoring the pain in my stomach.