56 - Perfect

Tris
I look down at my dress.

Chris gave me a beautiful black dress, mar made my hair into a long braid and shauna made my make-up. Lynn grunted something like 'have fun'.

Nervously i pace up and down the apartment. I bite my nails and flop down on the couch, just to immediatly jump up again.

At exactly eight pm it knocks on the door.

Smiling widely i open it.

Tobias stands infront of me in a tuxado.

"Hello." I croak out.

"Hello beautiful." He answers and kisses me in a way that makes my knees weak.

Then he softly takes my hand in his.

"Where are we going?"

"We are going to eat something together."

I jump up and down giddy. "Really? Where? I am hungry."

He laughs and presses his lips to my hair. "You really are perfect for me."

I laugh as well.

Tobias guides me towards a small restaurant in the corner of the pit. I never noticed it there.

When we enter i see that there are only couples in here.

Everyone has his own seperated corner. The tables all have a differnet flower on it. All the tables have benches that have pillows fixed on top of them.

I beam up at Tobias. I know that he notices because he starts smiling although he doesn't look at me.

"I booked a table for two. In the corner. On Four." He says and smiles a bit at the woman standing behind a counter.

"Oh, I am sorry. I only have a table at the door."

Tobias sighs and lets go of my hand. He leans down to the woman and whispers something in her ear.

I frown.

The woman shortly glances at me, then back at him and then looks on her computer.

"Okay in this case I guess i can shift this and this..."
She looks into her computer for a bit and then nods.

"Okay, follow me."
She leads us towards a nice little table in the back corner.

"Here you go. I'll send you a waiter in a few seconds."

"Thank you very much." Tobias says politly and smiles back at her.

She leaves and he helps me out of my jacket and lets me sit down first.

"How did you do this?" I ask in awe.

He chuckles and kisses my cheek.

"You will understand later."

I frown. "What do you mean?"

He waves it away. "It doesn't matter. Lets just eat our dinner now."

I watch him for a few seconds but then decide that it doesn't matter

"Okay. As i said, i am starving."

He chuckles again.

Soon a waiter comes and we order our food.

Only half an hour later I am nearly done with my food and so is Tobias.

"This is really good." I moan silently. "How did you find this?"

He smiles. "I am glad you like it." His hand skims over his pocket - again. He has been doing this a lot in the last half an hour.
"I just asked around for a good restaurant for a date and everyone said this was the best."