47 - What if he'll never talk to me again?

Tris

I wake to loud noises in the kitchen. 

I sit upright in my bed and immediately let me fall down again. Okay that was a fault.

My head is killing me. I try to remember what happened yesterday. I don't really remember much.

I remember my dare... I must be crazy. I really jumped over to the other building! Am I insane? I was at the 99th floor! 

I try to shake that thought out of my head.

A pan makes a loud noise in the kitchen and i sit a bit straighter. 

Who is here?

Was someone here when I came home?

Oh my god did someone sleep here? With me?

My eyes grow wide and my heart clenches out of fear.

Slowly I stand up. My head starts hurting like crazy but I've got bigger problems now.

Before I open the door I take deep breath and look down my body. 

I am only wearing my underpants and a to big shirt.

My hand shakes nervously when i open the door.

I breath a breath of relief when I see who stands there. "Tobias!" I squeal.

He turns around and looks surprised. That quickly turns into a smile though. "Hey Tris. Good morning. I didn't expect you so early..." 

He raises his eyebrows and i cover my eyes. 

"Oh my god... How bad was it?" 

He bites his lip to hide a smile. "Well... I can only say that I am kind of relieved..." 

I frown but then rub my forehead. Gosh i hate having a hangover.

"Why would you be relieved? Shouldn't you be angry or something?"

He chuckles and slowly walks over to me. He wraps his arms around my hips and grins.

"Mh, yes I guess. But you proved that even in drunken state you remember that you have a boyfriend. Even though you don't recognize that boyfriend..."

I cover my face with my hands. "You have to explain that further..."

He chuckles and presses his lips to the top of my head briefly. 

"When I came here you weren't here. Since I told you I only would be back in a few more days I didn't worry or anything. I just suggested that you were with our friends. Wasn't so wrong I guess... Well I eventually fell asleep but woke up because someone was making noises in front of the door."

I rub my forehead. Blurry I remember that I couldn't open my door. And that i hugged Uri and Mar goodbye. 

"Turned that it was my up to the hairline drunk girlfriend."

I groan and press my face into his shirt - my cheeks red from embarrassment.

He chuckles and hugs me back. 

"It wasn't hard to tell that you were drunk and so I wanted to tuck you in. At first you even recognized me but then I wanted to take of your sweater and you said 'No, I have a boyfriend.' And pushed me away." 

He makes a short break and I know that he has to hold back so he won't burst out laughing.

"Well and then you fell into bed and immediately were asleep."

He points to my clothes.

"And I changed your clothes. I thought that these would be more comfortable for sleeping."