11 - I'm sorry

I sit down next to chris and opposite from Shauna. I decided to have my breakfast with my friends - its been ages since i last did that. "Oh hey tris!" Shauna greets me happily. The others greet me with a mumbled 'morning' or a quick 'hey'. "So how are you all? I'm so sorry i couldn't visit you. I just had lots of work and it all was pretty exhausting." They all smile at me. "No problem." Will now says. "Working in the control room surely isn't easy either." "Yup i can second that." Zeke says and laughs. "I don't know what you guys have. I don't think its that hard." Tobias suddenly says from behind me. While the others greet him i stay quiet and don't even look at him. He quickly rests his hand on my shoulder and then sits down between Zeke and Lynn.
"Hey guys, i heard that sunday a group of people want to go zip lining. Are you coming?" Uri asks with a smirk on his face. "I'm definatly coming." I say. "Me too." Chris says. "Yup." Lynn. "Of course!" Will. "Is that even a question?" Marlene. "I'm sorry i can't. I don't think that would be good for the baby." Shauna nows says and plays with her fingers. Zeke wraps his arm around her shoulder. "I'll stay with you and we'll make us a nice evening." Shauna smiles widely. "Thank you." They exchange a long kiss. Now everyone turns to look at Tobias. He blushes a bit and starts to stutter something and so i decide to help him. "Four you can't! You told me that Bud said that you have to do extra shifts. Because you missed so many." At the last part i shoot him a look. "Euh yes. Right. Sorry guys." They all groan but accept it.

After breakfast i already walk towards the pire when a hand lands on my shoulder and stops me. "Tris wait. Please." I hear Tobias voice. I look on the floor and then slowly turn around. I put my hands on my hips and look at him. "What four?" I ask and step away from him. "What did i do now?" He asks slightly annoyed. My mouth drops open and i pull him by his sleeve in one of the hallways. "What you did? You told me: 'come to my apartment this evening.' You even promised to come and tjen you don't!" During my speech his angry face fell and now he looks at me with regret. "I am sorry Tris." "So so sorry." I finish his sentence mockingly. "Yeah. You always say that. But at some point a 'i am sorry' isn't enough anymore." "Please Tris. I know i messed up the last weeks again and again but something big has been going on there and i just needed to talk to her." I shake my head and glare at him. "You know Four, at some point you'll have to decide who is more important to you. Me or she." Without letting him time for an answer i turn around and cross the pit before i climb the stairs to the pire.

In the evening I unlock my apartment door and find no one. I sigh. I kind of hoped that Tobias would be here. I go to my fridge and get out an apple. I bite in it just when it knocks. I swallow the bite and open the door. But it's not Tobias, it's jonas. "Hey Tris." "Hey jonas. What is it?" He holds up my black zip hoodie. "Is that yours?" I smile and want to take it but he keeps pulling it away. "Jonas!" I scold playfully and laugh. I reach forward to snatch it again but he is too quick. I wrap my arm around his torse to keep his arms from moving and then take the hoodie out of his hand. I playfully push him and laugh. "Ha! Beat you!" He laughs as well. "Okay then. Well thanks for the hoodie." I say and give him a quick hug. He smiles and nods. "No problem." Then he turns around the corner. I just want to step into my apartment when a familiar voice says, "I hope it was okay i waited around the corner." I slowly turn around and see tobias. "I didn't want to interupt anything." I glare at him. "No! You don't get this one! He is just a friend of mine and you know that! I don't behave that way when you are around Shauna." He sighs and i wave him to come into my apartment. He follows me inside and sits down on the couch.
We look at eachother for a while both not knowing what to say. "About yesterday..." he starts. I nod. "About yesterday." He sighs and rubs his neck. "I am really sorry. I just totally forgot about our date. I just got this message that she was hurt and i was worried. And so immediatly i went to see her." I look at him. He went there because his mother was hurt. "Oh i am sorry Tobias. I didn't know that. I thought you think that she is more inportant and that you just forget about me because of her." He gets a pained expression and wraps me in his arms. "I am sorry i made you feel that way. I-I should have written a note or something so you know where i am. You are way more important than her. I love you." He says and kisses me. I kiss him back and sigh. I hope that now finally everything can go back to normal. He lies me on the couch and then kisses me again. I giggle when his fingers softly squeeze my waist. I dig my fingers in his back and he groans a bit. At first i fear that i hurt him but he immediatly kisses me again and so i take that as a no. I tuck at his shirt and he pulls it over his head and reveals his muscular torso. "I love you." I say and flip us over so i lie on top of him. "I love you too." He whispers back. I let kisses trail down his chest untill i reach the waist band of his trousers. I let my fingers glide over his perfect defined body and then down his arm before i intervine our hands next to his head. He sighs and puts his other hand on my hip and then slowly slips it under my shirt. I don't object. His fingertips trace down my spine and then find the closing of my bra. For a second i fear that he will open it but his fingers just glide over it. I sigh a breath of relief. I can fully trust Tobias. My shirt slowly slips upwards and i feel his warm skin on my stomach. I pull my shirt over my head and throw it away. He smiles at me and kisses my stomach. "Beautiful." He whispers and trails kisses down my stomach. I tangle my hand in his hair and suddenly i need his lips on mine. I gently pull him up and eagerly press my lips on his. He kisses me back with the same force. I slowly move my hip against his. "Oh god tris. You can't do that." I quickly release everything i was holding and sit up. "What? Did i hurt you?" He squeezes his eyes shut. "No that thing with the hip..." I move my hip again. "This?" He groans. "Yes this. If you keep on doing that i won't be able to hold back much longer." Immediatly i blush and nod. "Okay. Got it." I climb down from him. He holds me back my hands and pulls me down next to him again. He wraps his arms around me and i press my back to his stomach. "I love you." I whisper. "I love you too." He whispers in my ear. I smile and close my eyes. Its been an exhausting day.