70 - Rescue

Tobias
"Turn left here." I instruct Uri whispering. He nods and does as I told. We already left the girls and our bags behind and now only move with a gun each and a small backpack with band aids and water. Just in case. Uri tip toes forwards and peeks around the next corner. He holds one finger up and I nod before he vanishes around the corner. I hear muffled fight noises and then the sound of someone hitting the floor. I look at the hallway behind me and then catch up to Uri.
He is already typing in the password into the panel. I watch his back until fianlly the door slowly opens and reveals another long hallway.
I remember this one. I take the lead and walk with long strides. I know that tris cell was here. I pray that they didn't move her. There are about 150 cells in this underground prison. It would take ages to find her. "Cell 206." I whisper and Uri nods. We pass 200, 201, 202, 203, 204, 205... and then we stand infront of it. 206. I shoot uri a look and he nods reasuringly. With a quacking hand I type in the code. The door clicks open and I push it open quickly. Eager to see her. To safe her. I shine my small lamp in every corner and then groan in frustration. She is gone. Of course! She had to be moved! All my hopes vanish. How are we ever going to find her? This complex is massiv. Uri lays a hand on my shoulder. "Plan B?" I turn to him sighing. "What Plan B?" He frowns. "Come on. We won't give up now. We won't. There has to be a computer with all the data on it. Or an office with files..." i nod and take the crumbled plan out of my pocket. Uri shines his flashlight on it. I scan the plan. "Nothing..." I say after at least five minutes of intense staring at this piece of paper. "Nothing. Not one office or computer anywhere!" I feel frustrated. I felt so close to her and now I could also be in my apartment. Uri takes the plan from me and looks at it himself. After another five minutes he sighs and ruffles his hair. "I didn't find anything. What are we going to do now?" I shake my head. "I don't know. I have absolutly no idea!" "Shh! Calm down!" He quickly says. "You can't..." My head snaps up and I interupt him with my hand over his mouth. We both listen. There are steps. Fast ones. And then we hear the door leading to this corridor open.

Zeke
We watch the others jog away. Only a few seconds later we head of into the opposite direction - back to our apartment. Shauna adjusts Lya on her arm. She is asleep. Peacefully snoring on Shaunas arm. I have to smile a bit - despite the recent goodbye. I softly kiss Lyas forehead and then Shaunas temple. "I love you my girls." She smiles at me. "I love you too."
When we arrive at the apartment Shaun brings Lya to bed and I sit at the computer. Its the one Four build to proove his innocence. We used it to view the data on the USB-Stick and to print out the plan. Now I just want to check up on any code changes. I update the data and my breath hitches in my throat. They moved her. Cell 206 is empty. She now is in cell A43. I jump up and search for a piece of paper. In no time I draw the way to the new cell on a piece of paper. "Shaun! Shauna come here!" I yell in a hushed voice. She comes in the room frowning. "What is it?" I shake my head. "They are wrong. They got the wrong cell. She has been moved. It has just been updated! I need to tell them. You stay here. I'll be back in a second." She jogs over to me and kisses me passionatly. "I love you. Please don't get caught." I smile and lay my hands on her hip. "I love you too. I won't." I put on a thick scarf that covers most of my face and also a dark hat. "I'll be back in a few minutes." She nods and closes the door behind me.
They can't be gone for long. Maximum 10 to 15 minutes. I start running.
After about two minutes I reach the door and unlock it with the code I have. I have no weapons but the guards should be knocked out by the others. And sure enough I only meet unconcious people. I unlock another door and step into a hallway full of cells. The doors read the numbers from 200 to 210. "Uriah? Four?" I whisper into the dark hallway. I hear a door creak and immeditaly jump even more into the shadows. Two figures emerge out of the door with a 206 on it. "Who is there?" I recognise Uriahs voice. I hear a gun getting loaded. "Woah! Its just me!" I quickly clarify and stand up with my hands up. "What are you doing here?" Four asks and steps forward. "She has been moved. Here. I brought you a plan." Four quickly crosses the small distance and takes the paper out of my hands. "Its not that far. I wrote the codes for the doors next to them. I have to leave again. No one can see me here. You can make this. Greet Tris from me." I say in a quick hushed voice.