7.3

"Sebastian," I woke myself saying his name.

"What is it?" a voice came from directly beside me.

Why I was so foolish to do this, I have no clue, but my first reaction was to latch onto him in fear. I buried my head in his chest, shaking in terror from the dream.

"My dear," he whispered, holding me. "It's alright now, it was nothing but a nightmare."

I stopped my shuttering as I came to my senses. I was acting like a child. I quickly released my grip, pulling away. "I'm sorry," I whispered. "I..."

"It's alright," he told me, kneeling by the edge of the bed and reaching out to smooth my hair. "Now, this dream. Perhaps saying happened will help?"

I laughed a bit nervously. "It was ridiculous, actually," I began to try to explain it in a logical manner. "I had the feeling of being terrified, but I don't know from what. All I remember is that I saw you, and..."

"But what was that you said about my eyes?"

"When did I say...?"

"You were talking in your sleep when I came in."

I was about to answer, but then I met his stare. The darkness that had left the night before had returned. Their gaze was enough to make my face ever paler. "It was nothing," I whispered. "Just a silly dream."

~~~~

slippeV Y?