21.2

"Well, we're five minutes into managing Sebastian's nighttime chores, and..." Bard took a step back as he looked at everything. "This is going absolutely horrible."

"Oh no, oh dear..." Mey-Rin was moaning as she attempted to pick up all papers she was carrying. "I have no clue what order these documents were in! I can hardly read the print!"

"Maybe we should have just left it alone... I knew he said just to look after the young master and he would catch up the missed work, but don't you think we're doing more damaged than helping?" Finny asked.

"No!" Bard exclaimed. "We're too far in to quit now! Mey-Rin, let me take over the filing and you finish organizing the stock room."

"Right," Mey-Rin nodded, running off down the hall.

"Finny, did you get the finish taking inventory of the garden supplies?"

"Well," he scratched his head. "I sort of lost count half way through and, uh, I drew a flower instead!" He held out the paper, grinning.

Bard only stared at them for a moment, then hung his head with a heavy sigh. "You know what, this is an absolute train wreck, let's just put everything back the best we can and pretend none of this ever happened."

"Maybe it's—" Finny was interrupted by a loud crash coming from the stock room that made them both cringe. "...for the best."

~~~~

&�ݍ�9�