13.2

Sebastian froze at the sound of the voice. He knew the man was near, just not that close. Had his senses been dulled?

"Whatever do you mean?" he turned around to face him.

Serafin smiled wickedly. "I ordered them to execute everyone in the house but Estella, but my men couldn't see you through the fog, I suppose. Gave you a few extra minutes of life. But, I'm afraid, that's now over..."

"I've never had any luck in the first place. I don't have much of a need for it. Yours, on the other hand, has run out."

"I know bluffing when I see it," he glared at Sebastian, pulling out his gun.

"Obviously you don't. And I'm afraid I know bad acting when I see it," Sebastian smiled, taking a step towards the man. "You're not really Serafin King, are you? Tell me, what is your real identity?"

"I wouldn't keep walking if I were you," he aimed his gun at the butler.

"You would, actually, if you were me."

The man's eyes widened as he lowered the gun. "It... it can't be. You're... you're the devil."

Sebastian's eyes widened, shocked. "I have no idea how you figured it out so quickly. And to think you haven't even seen me in action." He smiled. "I'd love to stay longer and chat, but since you have men stationed all around the house, I suppose I should get rid of them, first. Then I'll come back to you."

"Wha—!?" He wasn't even able to finish his word before being knocked unconscious.

~~~~