Ch 1- Rainy Day

Keys

(FN) - First Name
(LN) - Last Name
(HC) - Hair Color
(EC) - Eye Color

Another day at Yokai Academy the high school made for monsters. Except for today it was raining. Due to those conditions Moka wasn't going to school.

Class was ready to start. Tsukune was flirting with Moka and Mizore sighed.

-Mizore POV-

Man another day at school and no improvement. Mother's phone calls don't make this any easier. I'm just wondering who date a snow woman who isn't frozen. It will hit me someday just I wish it would be quick.

-End POV-

"Class it's now a week into the school year and we have a late student entering. Everyone say hello to (FN) (LN)." Said Ms. Nekonome. Everyone saw you. Standing 5'9", with (HC) hair about middle down the neck, and (EC) eyes with a little shine to them. Your black dress shirt made you stick out in a flashy sense.

"Hey what's up?" You said with a smile.

"Nice to meet you Mr. (LN) you can take a seat to the right of Ms. Shirayuki. Ms. Shirayuki would you please raise your hand so he can find his seat." Said the teacher again.

You sit next to the purple haired cutie and smile. She blushes a little as you both make eye contact. She turns away blushing slightly and you blush after looking her.

Damn man. This girl Mizore is cute. I mean I know so far this school has plenty of eye candy here, but something about her. Not sure what I'm reading but it's rather interesting. Maybe something after class.

Class was finally over. You were kicked into reality after a whole almost hour of note taken of new material. When those bells rang and you put your books away Mizore was already and it was Tsukune and Kurumu.

"Hey (FN) I'm pretty sure I had class with you three years ago." Said Tsukune.

"Tsukune?" You replied startled. "Good to see you. Is this your girlfriend?"

"I hope so" She replied with a blush.

"This is Kurumu. One of my friends here and she's sweet." He said. "Anyways how you been man? I had no idea you had a monster form."

"I moved a lot around. Not my choice. But I'm a Waterborne it all worked out."

"Waterborne? Really? How does it all work? I remember you being a lot headed back then. But confused on how it works." He puzzled.

"Well you know how fire would work? Shoot flame from your tips and all. Well water is similar but it has more affects. And I can control the temperature to it. Sometimes I need to chew gum to keep the temperature down when I'm angry. In a fight I could really burn someone."

"Whoa. Be careful around Moka our vampire friend." Freaked Kurumu. "Anything else it can do? "

You giggle. "No worries. Had a vampire buddy a while back. I can make rain, a hot spring, or even a temporary oxygen mask. And for our friend I use these patches that contain herbs like rosemary and lavender before using my energy when I need to. She will be in good hands. Trust me."

"Can you freeze?" Asked Kurumu.

"I wish but I can't. Coldest is low-mid 30 degrees. Hottest is hot enough to cause second degree burns in my experience but I can see it getting out of control and really hurting someone."