Ch 33 - Baggage

Admin - Aye guys it's AJ back again. I've been on a tear with tear with this story. My most enjoyed story by far. Shout out to Logan I just got off Overwatch with a fan of my work and my three big fans of the 3 J's. Jess, Jex, and Joshua. For real all you guys are awesome. And for those worried about rushing I do use great care and never publish if not proud. Anyways now to undo this cliffhanger.

We got a ship name too. A lot of good ones but I'm going with Popsicle by JexTheKiller. It was fun going over them too. And the name will fit once the family is together. Not mentioning the members. Hint hint. Take your guesses cause you guys are going to blown away when the time comes.

Just a side note after this chapter I'll be focusing on my other works for a few days. Don't worry though. It'll be back bold and strong and you will have plenty of our favorite sweet, egg forcing, borderline Yandere Ice Queen.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

"Oh c'mon. Jesus mother f#&king Theresa. What did I just see?"

"Honey." *Smack* She hit you upside the head. "No ogling tits."

"You opened it up."

As soon as she turned the page it it was two full sized pictures of Ruby. The left was her hair all down and no bows in it. A swim suit bottom with her hands cupping their boobs. The right was a middle stomach up shot with a black lace bra and she licked her lips.

"We have to check to see if any of us are in here."

She flips the page and you immediately turn away. Things were getting bad to worse. If you thought seeing Ruby in lewd pictures was bad. How about sexy pics of your arrangement?

"Good Lord man!"

Hiyami laid on her side signaling to come over with her finger. Caption on it was, "I want you.".

"Do you want that?"

"No chance in hell."

She flips to the next picture. It's Hiyami again but in a red nightgown. She's blowing a kiss towards the camera.

"Im losing my vision."

"Well (FN) I apologize."

"I'd do a lot for my future wife but this is you know...... pushing the envelope a little bit."

"And birthgiver. Don't forget that." She said bluntly.

"Huh?"

"Next page?"

"You know the answer....."

She flips and it's back to small photos or girls being peeped one. Mostly in the locker room but he has plenty of upskirts. The only that stuck out is that these two pages had four shots of Kokoa.

"Well honey didn't know he was into red heads. Not sure how to feel about this."

"Well Mizore how can one be girlfriend material if you can't even check her out. Let alone get a kiss. I think she swing her hammer sending you your death if you touched her."

"Touched her how Rainer?"

*Smack* You slap her butt.

"God forbid that."