Ch 56 - Epilogue

I just want to say this means so much to me. This is my first giant completed story. And the first one I promised a Volume 2. Watching this story grow, talking to everyone laughing, crying, breaking the 4th wall to the point I get insurance, and that's just scratching the surface.

I am very emotional here but I can't thank everyone enough for those who have made it this far. I thought this would make it maybe 20 chapters on a high side. But through all the support I put my heart and soul in this and made me development not only as a writer but a person.

Here's my wrap up.

Enjoy. And thank you.

~~~~~

It's been a few months since the battle with Rio and the last time I hope I see my mother. I've been on call helping out fixing the homes while barely getting through my junior year at Yokai. Not many had lost their homes but they were able to retrieve their valuables and get their house back on line within a week or so. It took us a while but every family in the mountains has endless hope. Their is a calm state of mind.

Hard to believe but our honeymoon was actually spent in the human world. Where exactly? Well the Preistess gave us a second offer. Once summer break hit it was a world travel. Three days in Mexico dancing on a beach to Oye Como Va. Four days in Colorado in America to enjoy mountain snows and just the culture aspect of it. Three days in Italy for the food aspect. Finally the rest of it in Toyko for a manga convention with all your friends. Everyone thought Yukari and Ruby were cosplaying. Weird at first but everyone had a blast.

Speaking of friends Tsukune and his woman situation is still a roller coaster. To this day he's still rotating through both Moka's Inner and Outer self, Kurumu, and Oppai Yukari. No surprise there. The big surprise really was of all people Kokoa stopped playing the Tsudere roll and is coming onto Tsukune. I would avoid her like the plague but I never fully understood the guy. They all make it work and he's done a good job cutting it down the line. Especially since Outer Moka no longer feels hurt or left out. Eventually she realized she wanted her lover at any cost. Ruby and Gin however, they are still together. Engaged too. Gin took his skills in his craft and is a self employed photographer. He shoots monsters and humans and works around Ruby's ever so busy schedule.

As far as family goes my mother hasn't talked to me since. Kind of glad. She knew she messed up and I think Rio might have been her step son. Heck my step brother. I hope that's not the case for my sake and hope to never see that bastard again. As far as father goes he's actually slowly listening to me. He's only "working" part time now. And either two things will happen. Either he'll say he's going nuts and go full time again or say no point and retire. And unless he retires he has zero shot of seeing my family.

Which brings me to the next part. Mizore my wife did give birth to twins. Storm Shirayuki a little boy with black hair. He looks like little me. But he will be raised proper. Learning to do things right and be loved each and every step. And Sky Shirayuki. Yeah little Mizore. Those blue pupils and irises look like tiny stars and she has the same hair color. It's nice having aids, a grandmother, and aunts around to help out. Who's the favorite auntie? For Sky probably Moka and and for Storm I gotta say it's Kurumu. Hopefully he doesn't have a boob fetish when gets older. I laugh when he sleeps on them. These two make me whole. Motivate me everyday. And whether if I head to class or work I always think about them. Taking things day by day. Can't be more happy. Mizore has taken Mom and wife life well. No she didn't do anything dramatic to her hair (Hinata. Why dammit?) or anything else. She's still the loving, sweet girl I fell in love with. Less insecurities and is a better person. We both had the opportunity to grab the world by the balls and we are making it happen.

What's next? Well. Heck. I got a job, bills are paid, I'm investing in the future for my family, and with myself being a good agent under the Snow Preistess it's all about certain moves. Mostly I'm just doing community service. I love doing it but know it won't last forever. I'll be needed one day for battle, investigation, or maybe even something else. Possibly days or weeks at a time without seeing my wife and kids. But take it with a grain of salt of slow work and I get salary anyway. Now just one thing that will get interesting. When is Tsukune having kids... And with who?

You finish writing and put the pen down on your desk. Then stretch as it took a bit to put everything on paper in your new journal you just started writing in.

"Hubby? Rainer?" Called a voice.

"Yes Mizore?"

"You coming to bed?" You snicker and smirk at her. Then shake your head. You close your journal and place it on the bookshelf. Then get up from your chair. "So tonight we got a night off. My mother has the kids. So you can finally get some sleep."

"Still. Nice holding Storm and Sky. So little and cute."

"Till you get the milk."

You laugh. "And eggs and bread."

She giggled. "Behave."

"I'm trying Angel. But hey I have a beautiful, kind, and supporting wife, two healthy children, no more family drama for the better and everything seems to be in good hands."

"And this (FN) is why I love you. I have always believed that you would concur your fears and make me less insecure. And even when that first battle started and you saved me, I still didn't doubt that. You are close to a Prince if anything."

"I mighty King is nothing without the Queen."

"Thank you baby. I love you."

"Sweet dreams."

~~~~~

Again just want to say thank you for making all 56 Chapters possible as well as a Volume 2. Which I won't spoil it unless you maybe want to inbox me. But this has been quite the wild ride. Been almost a year developing this as a whole and I have many stories I got in the works as well. Some Fairy Tail, more Rosario, DxD of course, and I'm getting to everyone's request when the time is right and concept is proper.

As always I hope all enjoyed and have an awesome day cause you guys are the best and make this happen. I love you all. Can't wait for everyone to read Volume 2.

-Relentlezz