Ch 39 - Business Meeting

Hey guys Its AJ. We got Inner Moka and Mizore having a meeting with Ruby in her office and waking up to a half day and a trip to the snow mountains.

What does this mean for (FN), Tsukune, and Tsukune's love and harem candidates? We'll see.

~~~~~

In Moka's room she has finally calmed down. In a fresh set of pajamas she laughs as she studies with Tsukune. She's acting rather sweet like the other Moka. She was having fun. No fights, no drama, just slowing things down.

Tsukune on the other hand bandaged his seal bite mark, drank something to make sure he didn't faint and continued on as he hoped.

In the other set of dorms Mizore was at your dorm. You two had just got back from a family reunion gone haywire and turned it into a bonding beach day.

"So you excited about tomorrow Raindrop?"

"Am I ever. Mountains, springs, scenery, snowboarding next to you. C'mon. Of course I love this trip were taking."

"Alright. Sleep well my love. I got to check up on things with Moka and go from there."

"Alright Snow Bunny. Goodnight."

You close your door and start your solo nightly routine along with some packing. Otherwise you'd be in her room. But their was another reason she insisted separate rooms that night...

~~~~~

*Knock knock*

"The hell? Wonder who's bothering me at this time of night?" Thought Moka getting up and answering the door.

"Hi Moka."

"Mizore?"

"Hello."

"What can I do for you?"

"I was wondering if I could borrow a bit of your time right now. Say twenty minutes. Urgent."

"Tsukie?" She called over.

"Yeah? What's up?" He asked.

"Girl matters. Think you could deal without me say twenty minutes, half hour stretching it?"

"I think so."

"Great. Just one thing Tsukune."

"Yes?"

"Go through any bra, panty, diary or any personal item I will teach you your place."

"Yes man." He gulped.

"Good. Be back soon Tsukie."

Moka puts on her shoes and exits her dorm following Mizore down the stairs.

"A bit rough don't you think?"

"He's a boy. They fantasize. Making sure if things."

"A bit much? My boyfriend hasn't attempted."

"Does your crush have two other girls with big breasts cuddling super close to him and trying to seduce him?"

"No. Fair play I guess."

So out the dorms they go and head to the building right by the main campus. Moka is raising an eyebrow.

"So why are we here?"

*Caw*

"A crow?" Thought Moka.

Ruby appeared out of the shadow the crow landed in. She walked out with a big smile.