Ch 40 - Too Cold

Hey guys AJ here again for Mizore Monday. Cause nothing cures a case of Monday's like my favorite story updated. Yeah that's right. Yes I got Rias, Akeno, Kurumu, and a few more to write by request. But by far this one is my favorite. Loved every moment of it. 

HEADS UP

For my Rosario Vampire Manga readers. For Season 2 Volume 3. Alucard will not be involved. But I do have another guy filling the shoes.

Also for non Manga readers Kokoa who will take a part in this isn't all pissy and mean like the Anime.

WARNING!

I will say in advance that these next few chapters will contain some brutal moments. Some might need tissues. Myself included.

Time to stir trouble.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

It was time to wake up. You had your bag packed and you were heading to your dorm to pick up a weekend bag and taking off to the snow mountains of Mizore's home. Kind of missed her cuddles night and morning but it was off to a new day.

-Meanwhile

"Tsukie time to get up." Said a pink haired Outer Moka.

"Hey Moka. Good morning." Tsukune pulled the covers off of his bed.

"Tsukune!"

"Yes?"

"What's on your neck?"

"Huh?"

"What are you hiding from me?"

"Moka...."

She pins him against the bed. "What did you do with her." A tear falls on his face. "Tell me!"

< Easy up. >

"Ehhh?" They gasped.

< I apologize to the both of you. >

"But why did you...."

< I'm sorry but we feel the way about him. >

"But Tsukie is mine."

< I said he had to seduce me first to have you. But I sprung this on him. He should take responsibility for this. I know concerned about the bite mark. Aren't you? >

"Yes."

< I know he's yours. Take good care of him. And Tsukune? >

"Yes Moka?"

< I'll stay out of touch for a while. Only pull this thing when called for. Understood? >

"Yes ma'am."

The rosary dimmed as Moka and Tsukune starred into each other's eyes. It was silent. Not a word to be spoken. Then she rolls around.

"Tsukune." She said facing away from him.

"I'm here."

She tucks her knees to your chest I to a feetle position. "I'm not ready for...."

"It's okay Moka."

"I wanted to be your first. I know Kurumu cannot live without you and Yukari is afraid of human men but I love you the most."

"We can be together."