Ch 28 - Fiery Eyes

(Admin - It's amazing how many people are loving this. From the Yandere moments to battle scenes to even the lemon. Especially last chapter. Didn't get too much on that but I'll keep doing my thing as always. Hope all enjoy.)

~~~~~

Kokoa was watching from a far away tree from the news about her "real" big sister.

Am I dreaming? It's her. Its actually her.

She sprints over and jumps up in the air.

"Moka. Big sister." She tears and opens up to a hug.

"Kokoa?" Gasped Moka. "Thought you hated me."

"I hate that dumb pink haired Moka. She's not my sister."

"We aren't much different you know. Not by much."

"That's not true big sis. And you know it."

"Well it's nice seeing you without combat involved."

"Can we do some sparring matches maybe?"

"Tsukune you mind?"

"I guess not. Be careful. Don't destroy anything." He half smiled.

"Very well. Outside the gym after clubs today."

"Yay." Kokoa cheered.

"So when did you get all nice?" You asked.

"Wait a minute. He's still together with the Snow Woman? Kurumu hasn't had her first kiss? And who the hell is she?"

"It's me." *Poof*

*Ding* "Ouch."

Yukari did her favorite trick she knows best. Dropping yet another wash tub on their favorite bimbo and succubus.

"How'd this chick grow Moka?"

"I don't know. Can't say it bothers me though?"

"Does that mean we can bathe together and have cuddles?" Yukari asked batting her lashes.

"Now your place!" She glared.

"Oh well. I tried."

Yukari do you honestly think you will end up with both at the end? I mean tits or no tits I still think you're second or third in line. Possibly last. Who knows.

A few minutes later the group of you walk in and heads turn as they see silver hair and red dark eyes walk across the room. The commotion from the male student body was rather rude, perverted, and inappropriate. But wasn't that the norm for this guys that weren't on the inside 40 year old virgins?

"Look at her funbags."

"I wanna spank."

"I want to motorboat."

"Where's the address for the child support checks?"

Moka gives them the evil eye and the air thickens.

"Hey boys. Behave or I have no choice but to kick your ass out the nearest window. And I'll have fun doing it. Behave. Or else."

The guys sank into their seats. They were shaken, saddened, and naturally disappointed.

"Yes ma'am."

"Good. Glad to hear it."

And I knew Tsukune and all of us couldn't be the only ones on our toes here.