Ch 2 - Hot Water

Well you carefully got up to avoid another possible face plant. You had to get rid of the ice. You wanted out fast. You wanted to make sure she wasn't mad at you in the slightest.

You begin by channeling regular water. But get it hot as you can. Splashing it towards the wall making it thinner and eliminating the floor. After a few more splashes you were able to punch through it and make room. It took ten to fifteen minutes so catching Mizore was a lost case. The bells rang and the only option was to go back to class.

Next class you sat next to Tsukune. While doing classwork he looked over.

"So how did lunch go?" He asked.

"Not well. I thought we were going to kiss and she ran off. She said she was sorry but she took off and left a wall of ice in front of the door so I couldn't chase her."

"Wow. I didn't see that coming. Sorry man. Sounds rough for being new here." He sweatdropped.

"Ya it's alright. Maybe for the club I'll make a section called New Kid on Thin Ice."

"Sounds interesting. Well you said your into it. Can't wait until final check before printing time. Should be fun." Replied Tsukune writing down an answer to his work.

~~~~~

Classes were finally over. You took your sweet time getting out of the final class and at the shoe lockers. You were one of the last people there to leave the building.

-Meanwhile-

"So I hear someone had a date today with the new guy." Chimed Yukari.

"Yes tell us everything." Said an energetic Moka.

"I..... Couldn't face him. We were in the middle of lunch and I think we were going to kiss." She said sadly.

"And?" Demanded Kurumu.

"I couldn't go through with it. Out of fear I ran and I prevented him from chasing after me." She turned away.

"You what?" Shouted Kurumu.

"Awww poor (FN)" Said Moka. "He must be dumbfounded.

"Mizore what's up with you? Is something wrong?" Asked Tsukune.

"Oh Tsukune I don't know how to go through with it all." She moaned. "I want to tell him I'm sorry."

You brush off your shoulders and turn the knob on the door.

"Hey everyone. Sorry I'm a little late." You said in a modest tone.

"Oh! Say (FN) perfect timing. Mind taking a seat? We have much to discuss." Said Kurumu.

"Oh sure thing. You grab the closest chair by you at the table. "So what's happening guys?"

"I think you should be asking her that." Said Yukari pointing to a certain snow woman.

"Hi" She retorted.

"Hey Mizore. Sorry for back..."

"Don't." She snapped. "Sorry but I think I just rushed into things. I don't feel ready."

"Whatever works for you."

"Huh?" Shouted everyone.

"You mean you aren't mad at me?" She asked with a silver tear coming from one of her bright blue eyes.

You walk over and hug her. She gasps. Then using your finger you gently wipe the tear. She squeezes the heck out of you. She cracks your back and you could hear it.

"A pretty face and bright eyes shouldn't be sad or empty girl." You smile.

"But I hurt you." She whimpered.

"No you didn't. You just told me what you want. If you want space you got it. Want to be friends got it. So tell me now Ms. Shirayuki. What do you want from me." You said with a smile and calm tone.

"I want to turn back time and not get touched by the asshole teacher." She screamed.

The room went silent. You wanted to cry yourself.

"Your not the only one that doesn't feel equivalent."

She looks up at you tears running down. "Well you aren't damaged goods. He groped me and stole my lips." She whined.

"Let me tell you something. I have no contact with my mother. My father and I don't get along the best. And I had a girlfriend that I opened up to that shattered me into a million pieces. She took my first kiss too. And I wanted her to be mine at the time. You have to offer a kiss for one to have it."

"You mean you don't see me as undeserving?" She asked nervously.

You wipe her tears and smile. "As long as you don't see me as a guy with baggage or can't get over his first girlfriend. Both are false but you know."

"I won't ever." She smiled and took the sucker out of her mouth. "So where we're we before?"

"I don't really know. You tell me." You lie.

"Hmmm oh ya. This!" Your lips touch. You both swear you can hear angels somewhere. The kiss becomes deeper. Exploring each other'smouths with your tongues as everyone watches happily. You stop and gaze at each other.

"Now that was a kiss." You said softly.

"Yes. That was much enjoyable. So tell me. What's your monster ability?" She replied whispering.

You step back. You get a filter from your pocket and squirt water from your hand. It looks like it's taken a shape.

"Care to freeze it?" You ask.

"Sure thing." In a snap she freezes the water your channeled through and it becomes a frozen rose flower.

"So then will you be ice to my water my snow bunny?" You smile.

She grabs the rose and brings it to her chest. "Yes I will. Will you promise to keep me cold and help each other through anything?"

"Yes I will. Because your my Popsicle."

She giggled. "And you're my Raindrop."

"Well, well say hello to water and ice." Said Tsukune.

"I ship it." Smiled Yukari. "Ice Water. Well that's what I'm calling although readers tend to come up with like ten names for them."

"Well played there Yukari well played. Haha"

"So does this mean I'm your?" Asked Mizore.

"If you want to darling then yes."

"Yes I accept." She shouted.

"And now it's canon. Unlike some guy I know with two other chicks." Sighed Yukari.

Koa the bat came out of nowhere. "Hey sorry I'm late on the dialogue. Whee! Seriously this chick is breaking the 4th wall for me. And their is a canon couple. Wheeeee!"

~~~~~

Admin- Well Mizore is now your official girlfriend. Now instead of ending it after the kiss like most X Readers I got something in store. My followers would know this after my Kurumu X Reader which at this point still has a while to go and right now completed Ch 26. More to come as you and Mizore get through Yokai Academy together.

As always hope you enjoyed, give me your take, and have yourself a good day. I love you all.

-Relentlezz