Ch 24 - Mammy

Admin - Wow. Chapter 24. That's for the support guys.

As always Lemon Warning will be placed if necessary a few lines before the scene. Enjoy.

Well sure enough she was right at your table and wasn't going anywhere.

"So who the hell are these people. Other than the purple haired broad." Your mother asked.

"You mean my girlfriend. And then we have Mr. And Mrs. Aono. Kyoko, Tsukune who's related to the heads of the table, then Moka, Kurumu, and Yukari."

"Witch is short."

"Hey." She grumbled.

"Please. I got it."

"So you're going to bother me on a nice night to criticize the people I spend time with?"

"Heavens no son. Just wanted to let you know I made arrangements for you and Hiyami."

"Ms. I do believe that is enough." Said Mr. Aono.

"Began pardon sir. Hmmm if you need time give me a call. Anyways darling you have a nice night. And wear your suit for your future wife. Our bills depend on that."

"Our as in us or your needs?"

"I deserve more."

"Then quit the fornication."

*Smack*

"How dare you. You piece of shit."

"How dare you pretend to give a shit."

"What's wrong with Hiyami?"

"I'm taken."

"And I got tipped ¥50,000 but I don't give a damn about that. Your goals are important."

"So your goal for me is the marry a girl and do what?"

"I'm don't know what the hell did your father send you away to school for?"

"So he did send me away."

"Least you weren't bitching about moving."

"True but not the point. I still have one thing I never unpacked from my dorm. Something stupid. It's just the concept."

"Like your father won't end up in jail again like last call. What are you going to do if I take you?"

"Find a coat, pillow, and a bridge."

"Oh please. You won't do shit. But I got to head back. You straighten up. Bye Soro."

"Twice now? Oh someone help me. Bye Mammy."

Mrs. Aono and Kyoko turned pale. The girls felt awful and Tsukune patted your shoulder. Mr. Aono reached over.

"Sake?"

"Thank you for the offer but I decline."

(Admin - Honestly guys I'm not a drinker really. And for those underaged or not into it I think it tastes like gasoline.)

"I do apologize sir. For the rude interruption. Look what I did to your wife."

"Son it's okay. Was isn't is what she's doing is wrong. Love needs to be natural. To be there and not be burdened. You can find the light."

"Thank you Mr. Aono."

"You are quite welcome. Well the food is ready. Let's dig in."

"Absolutely. To the Aono family and friends."