Ch 54 - War

It's on. Gloves are off and the worst case scenario outside of your love life is happening at this exact moment in time darn it! Time to fight. And protect Mizore. Who's in the battle? Are they prepared and who helps both sides? The second climax of Snow Bunny starts now.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

You were shocked as the Preistess sounded the alarm. It was time for battle stations.

< Attention everyone in the mountains. We are under attack. All warriors assemble. All women and child take shelter in the mountain. This is not a drill. >

"Mizore. Go with them. You have little ones."

"But Rainer..."

"Mizore. No buts. It kills me not fighting along side you. I hope you know that. I love you."

"Fine I'll go. Give me a kiss." You hug around your wife and plant a sweet kiss. Then wink her as you run towards the doors. "Who's with me?"

< Tsukune? Will you please? >

*Cling*

You know just the aura alone is bad for these guys. Let alone fighting a vampire. Fire can't hurt her that bad. Unless it's my mother. That hag won't fight will she?

"Big sister is back. Let's kick ass." Kokoa cracked her knuckles.

"Game on." Smirked Kurumu.

"Make em pay." Yukari rubbed her wand.

"Time to fight." Ruby turned into a crow. "We got our headsets. I'll go for scouting report."

Ruby heads out for a fly as you run over to Hiyami's body slowly melting out the ice block. Shit not good.

"Hello fiancè."

You smirk. "Let me bring you up to speed. I'm married." You show your ring hand. "You are now up to speed."

"They'll be here if they aren't already."

"Shut your fat whore mouth bitch ass!"

"And just what are you going to do?" You splash her chest just from a simple flick of your wrist. By channeling your water hot instead of cold it seemed to be regular water like at home. She fell to her knees. "Uhh. Ouch. Damn you maniac."

"Pot calling the kettle black. Don't you think. Speaking of which both make steam. So can you." You hover your hand over the back of her neck and let the water just fall. She screams bloody murder as steam comes off her body.

"Please. Stop. I'm not who you want."

"You're right. But I must. You started this."

< (FN) come in. It's Ruby over. >

"Ugh. You know bitch?"

*Freeze*

You freeze her from the waist and down she's shocked she's not completely isolated like an old cave person.

"And just what are you going to do?" You look at that watch. It's blinking. This sparked an idea in your head. You take the watch off of her. "That's mine."

"Coming with me."

*Freeze* You freeze her whole body in the ice. If she lasted days before thawing out you had plenty of time to figure this out.