Ch 31 - Witches Office

Admin - Hey guys. AJ again. The state of Connecticut is in a shut down with so far in my town it's a foot of snow and they towed 300 already by 10 AM. Crazy right. Ironically writing about our favorite snow woman during it.

Anyways I'll leave the voting chapter open even though I know what's going forward. I won't spoil it though. But we will be getting Ruby and Gin and Tsukune on dates with the others. I won't spoil the gender.

As always any questions, concerns, spoilers, etc. Message me on here and my PS4 is Relentlezz41_ in case you want to game and chat.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

It was your worst nightmare. And it is happening in front of face.

"Snow Bunny who is that?"

Holding Mizore's hand was a man. You couldn't see his face but he was in a black suit.

"Your replacement." She huffed.

"Huh? What's that mean?"

"He's my man and I'm going to make beautiful children."

"You're leaving me?"

"No. I wasn't yours to begin with. Oh and by the way. We're expecting. Pretty sure you shot blanks."

"Are you for real?"

"See you for babysitting. Good luck with fire crotch."

"Wait. What?"

"Aqua." You heard a chiming voice.

Oh shit. Please no.

"Aqua you scratched your ring. Way to begin the week with it." Said Hiyami.

You look down.

"No!"

~~~~~

You woke up sweating. Thank goodness only a nightmare. Mizore was in the kitchen part of her dorm. You sat up and wiped the grime off your forehead.

"That shit was terrible." You pant.

"Baby? You okay?" She asked walking over. She wasn't dressed yet. Just one of your tees and underwear.

"Ummmm.......... morning?" You fake a smile.

"Raindrop." She tapped her toe and gave you that stare. That stare that will make you talk. "Tell me or I won't let you cheat breakfast."

"Im surprised you didn't say breakfast. Wait. What do you mean cheat?"

"I'm craving an early snow cone." She showed a strawberry flavored.

"You been up long?"

"No. Fifteen minutes ago. I woke up and craved. As you can tell I'm not dressed yet." She turned around and bent over. "See?"

"Well then. I can honestly say I'm awake." And with no dripping blood.

"You just like ass in the morning."

"Quit teasing me or I'll end up playing the bongos."

"Do you want me to make you one naughty boy?" She seductively licked the cone.

"Sure. Ease up Angel you're killing me right now."

"I'll think about it. Flavor?"

"Can you do (Pick Flavor)?"