Ch 35 - In The Black

Admin - Hello again. I'll be mostly writing and gaming outside of work so expect another chapter of this soon. I'm trying to heal and strengthen my neck after my injury.

I hope you enjoyed so far I know some can't get enough. In this chapter we go into Mizore after her last phone call before the weekend trip as well as Moka getting ready for her date. She's nervous but determined.

And next day you see father for the first time since he sent you off to school. What's the catch?

We'll find out.

Side note Lemon Warning will be posted as such. Always welcome to skip with no plot in smut scenes. In choice of skip scroll bold text to bold text after posting.

Enjoy.

-AJ

~~~~~

You got back in from washing up. You close the door behind you. You are just in a towel. Not that Mizore minds at all.

"Hello Mizore my love."

"Hello (FN) my Raindrop potentially giving me a nosebleed. Not really I've seen you naked a few times."

Time to mess with her. You remove your towel to dry your hair. Then walk with the towel on your head to the kitchen.

"Honey. Behave." She ordered.

"A guy can't drink tea in his dorm while drying off?"

"Put clothes on first."

"But baby. In drying over here."

"......... ever thought of blow drying?"

"Wait I hav........ wait a minute. Now who's misbehaving?"

"Who? Me? Rainer I'd never. At least not when I'm clothed."

"Fine I'll put pants on." This is gonna be good.

"Don't!"

"Whoa. Pumping the brakes. What's up?"

"Here! Now!"

You wrap the towel back around your waist as you walk towards her. She gets up.

"Yes Mizore?"

"You know I'm not in the mood for sex. But I do need you to calm down before I hit the bed tonight. I'm on my monthly so listen up." I'm not really on my period but the swelling is starting to kick in.

"Your time of the month. Oh dear. I'll listen and take it."

"Good. Towel off."

"Huh?"

"Off!"

Lemon Warning

Some would call it citrus. Rather quick one.

Mizore yanks the towel off of you. Then she wraps it around her upper body while it's still clothed.

"You're excited aren't you?" She smiled.

You cover yourself with your hands. "How do you figure that?"

"The towel smells like horny man. And even though my boobs hurt I still want to please you."