Ch 6 - Peeper

One thing the girls noticed in the locker rooms it was a peeping Tom was around. Even the dorms at night some of the girls were rather frightened.

While the gossip was going around it was Gin's idea to hang up wanted posters for any information regarding the creep. He wanted them hung up so far high it was ridiculous. Gin was with Tsukune, Moka and Kurumu while you, Mizore, and Yukari split up to hang up posters in other areas of the school. When you ran out of posters trouble stirred.

In your opinion you saw Gin obviously looking and Tsukune decided to call him out.

"Gin cut it out. What the hell?"

"What's up Tsukune?"

"What's up? You looking up their skirts."

"Oh please. That's low man. Why'd I do that? I'm your Senpai basically."

Then you got in the mess. "Really dude. Lucky you weren't starring at my girlfriend." You snapped.

Kurumu gazed at the argument as Yukari and Mizore walked in the room.

"So what's going on?" Asked Moka.

"Oh it's nothing. It's just these two. They something about looking at your panties."

"WHAT!?" The girls flipped.

"You looked first Gin." Replied Tsukune not helping.

Moka and Kurumu got off the stools and Mizore held an ice kunai in her hand.

"Tsukune!" Kurumu and Moka snapped.

"Honey!" Scolded your girlfriend.

"Girls I saw but this is..." *DOUBLE SMACK*

"Bunny please..." *SMACK* She gave you a good right hand and the kunai also cut your cheek.

"You want to ogle the other girls when I cuddle next to you at night. You're a slime ball, a pig, and you are cut off." Said Mizore walking away.

"Sorry my hand just reflexed." Apologized Kurumu.

"He deserves it for peeping." Yukari walked away in disgust.

"If you wanted to see you could have asked me you know." Kurumu walked off.

"Wait please. Moka?"

Moka looked down. She was hurt. "Tsukune. I hate perverts."

"Mizore come back to me. Please." You begged.

"I'll maybe see you tomorrow." She left in a huff.

"Welp. Thanks gents. Today's meeting is over and it's all on you two." Said Gin with a smirk.

"Moka!"

"Mizore!"

"(FN) what do we do?" He asked.

"What do you think? State our cases. Run after them. Be careful. My girlfriend chases cause injury. Your crush I wouldn't know. Just a guy heads up for ya."

"Thanks."

~~~~~

You tried reaching her but it was no luck. You showered and made sure the cut was patched up good and headed to bed early. You tossed and turned hoping tomorrow things had a shine to them.

But turns out lack of sleep and worried sick you would lose her. Tsukune was just as bad when you met up with him.

"Feel awful?" You ask.

"No have no idea."

"Good luck."

"Same."

Tsukune approached Moka. "I'm sorry it was by accident."