Ch 51 - Finally

It's about time Tsukune and Outer Moka officially got together. Also about time you and Mizore go in and help together. With caution regardless of her carrying.

Interesting fact. For the longest time I was afraid of fire. Not afraid but had the fear of it. Especially since at a young age I was rescued from a fire. This has allowed me to not only write a tale about a favorite anime girl, make my own story and relate to favorite anime and shows growing up, but help with those memories.

Lemon Warning will be posted when the time comes.

Enjoy

~~~~~

Well it was you, your wife, Yukari, and Aiko your aid. Mizore already geared up and both girls were more excited than you are.

"So Mizore you good?"

"One more piece Raindrop."

"Like it's going anywhere."

"Hey do I get another gun?" Asked Yukari.

You turn and glare at her. You already were hesitant recently going into battle. It's not she wasn't good but just going off morals.

"I gave a Loli a gun once. I'll try not to do it again."

"Am I really a Loli? Do I look like one?"

"Oppai Loli. How about that?"

Mizore shook her head. "I'll spank you."

".......let's track her down and make her talk."

"You think she'll run? I can't do that. And fire might be bad for the babies."

"Yukari you know a trapping spell by any chance?"

The witch blushed. "Well I... it's a.... kind of a dirty spell but it will hold her down."

"It'll work. Let's go."

Should I tell him it's a bondage like spell? Naaaah. Not until I'm gun approved by him. Maybe we can make a deal.

At that point everyone was geared up and ready to launch out into the field to track that hothead.

~~~~~

Meanwhile Moka hugs her lover in her chest once more. Tsukune with his shirt fully opened up wraps his body around her.

"Moka. This almost feels like a dream."

"Tsukie you have no idea. I've loved you at first sight. And even though I'm scared I want to..... lose my innocence to you." She lowered her head and sank her face in his arm.

"Moka. Are you sure?"

"Yes I'm sure. I even went on birth control for you."

"You?"

"I know you used protection with the other me. And Kurumu I can never satisfy like her but I can try."

The two gazed at each other in silence. Both blushing madly and needing each other badly. Someone had to give in first.

He kissed her. She countered by wrapping around him and kissing his neck.

"I love you Moka Akashiya the girl in front of me now."

"Tsukune. Take me. Do what you want to me. As long as you're gentle."

"I want you. I want to show you my love."