Ch 23 - Hidden Items

Just like most sleepovers came the sleeping in part. But Mizore had other ideas. She woke up and quietly stepped out of the room. At first it was just to the bathroom to wash her face. She splashed cold water and rubbed her eyes and looked in the mirror.

He finds me attractive right? I mean Kurumu and Moka are bigger in the bust but I'm pretty right? Wait what it I.......

She opens the door slowly but not slow enough the door creeks. She takes a seat on your bed and looks at you. Rubbing her hand against your face and then your neck. Then you open your eyes. She covers your mouth and whispers in your ear.

"Good morning. I love you."

She then uncovers your mouth only for you to meet with your lips. And as soon as you think it's about to deepen she backs off. You raise your head and she tugs on your arm.

"C'mere." She whispered.

So you get out of bed and you tip toe out of the room. She pulls you into the living room and both sit down.

"Good morning Rainer."

"Morning Angel."

"How'd you sleep."

"Well. You?"

"Good evening though you couldn't join me. But a night here and there doesn't kill me I suppose."

"House rules."

"I know. And don't forget to go to the store."

"Honey really?"

"Am I being bad?"

"Very."

"It's funny."

"Bahave."

"Or else what?"

"I'll spank you."

"I'll get in position for you."

"That's not what I meant."

"You are just so cute when you get flustered."

"Stop picking on me."

Then you hear footsteps.

"(FN) and Mizore? Good morning. How long have you been here?" Asked Mr. Aono.

"Maybe five minutes. She woke up me up and thought it would be proper if we talked out here."

"I commend you. This early I make tea and read the paper."

"At this time she wakes me up and we debate breakfast."

"Sounds very. But knowing Tsukune he might be up by now. My wife certainly will be a few minutes longer."

"Good morning everyone." Moka entered.

Everyone waved hello and joined up in the kitchen. Tea was being brewed by Mr. Aono. Everyone gathered around.

Then the rest of the party came down at once. Kurumu was leaning against Tsukune's arm. To your surprise the only ones annoyed by this was Moka and Yukari.

"Hey Kurumu it's early." Said Moka.

"Yeah. But I can wake him up for tea." She cooed.

"Shared him will ya Kurumu." Pleaded Yukari.

"He's not a pair of shoes."

Geez Tsukune you can't wake up in piece can you?

Just then your phone rang.

< Hello? >

< Hello Son >