Ch 29 - Chasing Tail

Admin - Lemon Warning starts now. Scroll until the next bold text to skip. Don't worry won't cut out major details to the plot.

~~~~~

"Honey are you going to stop doing business and take care of your Bunny?"

"My Snow Bunny is top priority."

"I'm wet just waiting for you."

"Hmm quick question."

"Yes Darling?"

"Pull the hair or the ears?"

"Anywhere. I'll let you do anything I like. But you want some tail right?"

"I want you."

"I want you inside me."

"I have all the protection we need."

"Hun...."

"We are not having a child right now."

"Okay." Yet.

She lays down and holds against the headrest. "Unzip me."

You unzip where it starts right under her cleavage to the middle of her stomach. *Boing*

You squeezed her right bosom and she lets out a moan. Only for you to catch her moan with your tongue. She blushed as you explored each other's mouths and rub and pull her nipple.

Then you stop. You wink at her and pull done the  the rest of the zipper. Then pull it down to her middle thighs.

Is lingerie really worth it if it's off on two minutes or depending price?

She raises her upper body. "Hey Raindrop. I'm wet for you."

"Don't moan so loud."

"I want you to love me and lick the icing off."

You push her back down. "How'd you know. Lay back if you know what's good for you."

You grab the inside of her thighs and then a little apart. You slowly creep up as she closes her eyes. Resting your elbows and triceps on her hips you taste her. She's breathing heavy as your tongue tastes her cold clit. At first gripping the mattress but then hugging your head as her pleasure deepens. Then before she reaches close to a climaxing point stops you.

"You forgot my rule."

You look down at yourself. Crap. Pants again.

You take your belt off and wrap her wrists with it. Then you take the bunny outfit fully off of her.

"Master. I don't want to be a selfish lover. I don't need hands to stick youngin my mouth."

You unbutton your dress shirt and sit next to her on the bed. She crawls to you and kisses your neck. And a few inches at a time kisses down your chest and stomach until reaching your drawers.

"Master these are in the way."

You slide them down and lay back. She rested her wrists that were tied together on your stomach and slowly licks your manhood. After getting everywhere with her tounge she inserts your shaft in her mouth. Look no hands style. She all the way to the bottom on a short time leaving you groaning. You get the hair out of her face and she looks into your eyes. Then she stops and gets up.

"Rainer can you untie me so we can get kinky?"

"Sure thing." You undo the clip and slide the belt off the bed.