Ch 16 - Making Moves

After you paid and walked away from your mother Mizore of course ran after you. She got in front and leaned her head against your chest.

"I'm sorry. Baby everything will be okay. I'll figure something out."

"Mizore I'm fine. A tad pissed. Who's pays their mother like that regardless of who's cash it is?"

"You have parent troubles. I understand but tonight is about us."

"I know it Snow Bunny. Now let's get back and see what their doing."

"You okay?"

You kiss her. "I have you. I don't want to think about anyone else besides you and our friends. Sorry to ruin a perfect day with that. But I know what I must do. Now or you going to worry or let us dance?"

"Charming. I never saw you as a dancer."

"Long story." And you pulled her arm and wrapped her around you as your friends were dancing waiting for you.

"Everything okay?" Asked Moka.

"We're good. Treat Tsukune good."

Moka was dancing with the other girls and Tsukune was trying to keep up. He did better than anyone thought. Mizore leaned up against you and went in for a kiss every couple of minutes.

But as time went on the girls were grabbing so much attention. Especially Moka. Kurumu attracted so much too. Her bright dress were making guys drool. But then when Tsukune was grabbing a drink for Moka the guys started to herd like sheep.

"Yo girl. Got one dance for me?"

"Wanna bust a move?"

"Hey Shorty you want a man?"

The girls were flattered but showed no interest. They didn't mind sharing Tsukune for dancing. Plus these guys came off as guys trying to score. But then someone said something towards you and Mizore and you weren't having it.

"Hey bright eyes you can you do better."

Since it was dark enough you channeled some water underneath him.

"Back up douche."

"Whatever like I'm going to listen to AHHHH." He tried to be cocky but he slipped, caught air time, and landed flat on his back with a thud.

"Ouch. Oh God that hurt. Whatever I'm out." He walked away embarrassed.

"Raindrop did you?"

"Me Mizore? I would make an arrogant boob slip on water just because I'm a waterbourne? How'd you know?"

"Nice one. No arrogant boobs. Just these." She places your hand on the right one.

Think. Think. She's messing around right?

"I love you (FN)."

"I love you Mizore. Now let's get these flock of birds off our friends."

Tsukune got back and once he handed Moka a tomato juice the guys started to get in his face.

"You don't deserve her."

"What's a hotty doing with a panty waste?"

"Why's she here with a wuss?"

Then Moka stepped in front and hugged Tsukune. His face was in her chest.

"He came with me. Why is none of your business. Now back off." She snapped.

"Just trying to show you a good time." Said a guy.