Ch 46 - Bells

I can't believe I'm saying this is my 46th Chapter with a great fandom. I know I say this a ton but this is surreal for me guys. Honestly.

So after those phone calls and Kurumu getting Tsukune to have a quickie it's time to get ready to tie the knot.

I'm glad I got this in time for Mizore Monday. Also I'm doing a Q and A so any questions comment here or on the conversation board. Ask me anything and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Today was the big day. You were going to be a married man. And how does a morning get better than a huge breakfast platter for two guys?

"Yo Tsukune you seeing this?"

He rubbed a sleepy eye. "Wow. This is huge (FN)." He grabbed a tiny muffin.

"Right? I had a good night and a rough morning. Time to make today great as it should?"

"How bad this early?"

"Called my parents. Bittersweet. How was your night."

He almost choked on a bite. He coughed and swallowed with a glass of juice. "Ummmm interesting to say the least. Damn good food."

"Okay dammit was it Ivy or Iris?"

"Neither."

"So a woman was in your room."

"Gah! Uhhh...." He exhaled and knew their was no way he could save himself. "Kurumu gave me a visit."

"She what? Flew in this weather?"

"Yeah. In lingerie." He blushed.

🎶Tsukie's porking the blue haired chick. Do-da. Do-da. Having two parts of his full harem. Oh the do-da day.🎶

You sang and you laughed regarding of the issue at hand.

"Can you not sing like that?"

"Look best man you been with Inner Moka. Now Kurumu. What happens when my wife throws the bouquet?"

"That's a hard question..."

"I pray for you."

"I'll need it."

"If Moka don't catch that bouquet it'll be interesting. Eat up dude. We get in our suits in about an hour."

"Interesting?"

Meanwhile Ivy and Iris are watching this whole thing and they are amazed. Just shocked on the the conversation taking place.

"Hmmmm harem?"

"Tsudere?"

"Cheating?"

"Indecisive?"

They both went back and forth blabbing words trying to fit Tsukune's situation taking place. Seems like you can't be words on it. Two vampires with one body, a succubus being very patient, and a now oppai witch who wants the wheels to turn but wants him to be with one of the vampires. Who could label this?

"Well girls maybe I can call him bacholer?"

They nodded.

"Ugh. Why me?"

"Why you Tsukie? I don't know. Why you have many choices? The clingy, the forward, the adorable, and the strong Tsudere. Maybe you need roses to give out too."