Ch 45 - Firsts

How's it going. Just a quick few things before we started today.

First off I don't think I have told everyone but this story as well as My Pawn my Rias story are both getting a Volume II. You know why? You guys drive the bus. You guys make this stuff happen. And this is bigger than I thought.

That being said that's why I view every vote, comment, and inbox. Honestly everyone don't be shy. I get back to everyone when I can. Everyone here matters.

Anyways back to the story we have Tsukune being seduced by Kurumu the night before your wedding. She wants him and Tsukune is bugging out. He likes her just thinks she's being forward.

Lemon Warning will be posted if you choose to skip with bold text before and after. It'll be early on.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

And there lay in the dark was a freaked out Tsukune in a white t-shirt and flannel pajama bottoms as Kurumu one of his lovers laid in angel white lace lingerie. Both blushing. But it was clear who was comfortable and who wasn't.

"Tsukoonie."

"Kurumu."

"I can honestly say I love you. After everything you have done for me. The way you treat me. You are no ordinary man."

"Can I even call myself that?" He sighed.

"You can. I'll make sure of it. After all you helped make me into the person I am. I don't regret waiting for you either. When you kissed me I felt whole. And it's been all worth it."

"Kurumu....."

"I love you. Touch me. Please. I want what you want."

"But I...."

Kurumu exposed her right breast as he blushed. She moved herself over to hug him and put a hand through his hair.

"Uhhh Kurumu."

"Yes Beloved?"

"Your......"

"It's yours. If I get a kiss first."

"I can give you a kiss." He said a little shaky.

"Hey you. It's just me. Comforting you."

She leans over and makes contact with his lips. And before he could separate she wrapped around him. It was now her chance to make him hers.

"I know you love Moka. You always will. I know without her I'd be your girlfriend. And Mizore marrying (FN) puts an ease on things. Competing with older looking Yukari can be hard too. But it's okay."

"What do you mean?"

"I can come second Tsukune."

"Second?" He blanked.

"But we can do a lot of firsts together."  She winked.

"Firsts?"

"Take your shirt off. That's a start. Then maybe if your good I can give you more."