Ch 5 - Curry

It was a regular school day. You and Tsukune were talking to Ruby outside of the front of the main building just kicking it. It took a few minutes for Moka, Kurumu, and Yukari to show up. And seconds for Moka to feed off Tsukune..... But you sign of Mizore which got you worried. You thought she would come out of hiding by now. But you all had to carry on to avoid being late.

In shop class you and Tsukune were working on putting cabinets together. The other guys were off in sort of a daydream.

"Dude today's shot." Laughed Tsukune.

"Ya why's everyone staring off today?"

"I think it's because the girls right now are in cooking class. I think their making curry." Said Tsukune.

"Think Moka or Kurumu will share me a bite? Since Mizore isn't in school?"

"We shall see. And thanks for being aware with the tools. Looks like Siezo can saw one in half without a second glance." He smirked.

You sweatdropped. "Ya good point. Although I wonder how a snow fairy does with cooking on a stove. I know it requires heat."

If I don't see her today does that mean she's afraid to some extent? Or is she just got a cold? Wait can a snow woman get colds? What the heck am I babbling for? Let's just wing the day.

~~~~~

On the other side of Yokai Academy the girls are preparing curry. Moka is checking on her friends and trying to put the right amount of kick to things. Kurumu is trying spike hers with love potions while Yukari is adding creatures like toads to make green curry. Kokoa is stalking on the outside glass.

"Big sister why must you hangout with lesser monsters than what you are?" Said Kokoa

Mizore was peeking in next to her.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Snapped Kokoa.

"I should ask you that. This is one of my favorite spots. To be exact #340." Replied Mizore.

"Yup typical stalker." Laughed Kokoa.

"Oh and you don't stick to Moka like stink on shit?" Replied Mizore.

"Now you're gonna pay. Ko-Hammer!" Kokoa charged.

"Sorry but not hungry." *Freeze*

Moka and Kurumu poked their heads out.

"Kokoa!" Squeaked Moka.

"Ice Queen you peeping on us again? Sure you were. (FN) was upset he didn't see you this morning. Him and Tsukune are in shop class. Get in here and make some curry." Said Kurumu.

Mizore looked down. "I made him worry? Guess I could try."

~~~~~

Soon all the guys in shop class came in. They were dying to try the curry the girls prepared all day.

"Tsukune I got a spoon for you." Called Moka.

"Raindrop I have prepared you some." Smiled Mizore.

"Thanks cutie. Been waiting for this. I know you've working so hard on this. I can imagine it's pretty hard to use the burners at first." He smiled.

"Ya." She sighed.

"What's this? Seriously frozen curry. Get real snow woman." Said one the girls.

*Freeze*

Mizore froze the students and ran off. You tried to give chase.

"Snow bunny!" You called.

But like the first time you met her you slip on a patch of ice and slip into a cold ice brick of a door. You land with a thud and cut your cheek a little.