Ch 47 - Dances

Celebrating my birthday weekend and prepping for surgery. How's everyone doing? As I try to make this before Mizore Monday we got a wedding party and a bus trip back to Yokai. Time to celebrate before back to hitting the books and trying to get other arrangements for you and your wife.  

As for names for the twins I won't spoil it unless by request. But it will be pretty interesting seeing what stirs when you get back. Annnnd I'll shut up now. 

Enjoy.

~~~~~

As you took your wife's hand it was time to head across slowly to the venue. You and your wife traveled by snowboard and the others were escorted by help from the bus driver. As you head down the mountain you hold Mizore's hand and you gaze.

"That dress is perfect for you."

"You look hot in a tux."

"Hold that thought." You let go of her hand and see a small hill a few feet in front. You bend your knees and wind up the shoulders towards your left. Then pop and swing to your right for a Backside 360. (Back 3 and Front 3 is totally different. I'm a skateboarder.) You land and then shred over back to Mizore. "I try to love good for my wife."

"You know after I have these kids it's on."

You give her that look. "Really? Compete with me?"

"Yes Dear."

You smile. "Can't wait."

She giggled. "No matter what this wedding would have happened. Wouldn't it?"

"If you came to me and said you needed marriage and kid the night you took it among yourself, I would go for it."

"I know you would. Are you nervous?"

"I'm scared out of my mind. Okay? I don't know what marriage looks like. I'm not sure about being a father. And I'm scared about many things. But I love you. And our kids. And I'll hide it the best way I can to make everything okay."

This time she lets go of your hand and shifts to the opposite side of you. She smacks your butt just a tad. Then moves back over.

"I know you will. I believe in you. Silly boy."

"All this time?"

"Yes. Because I'm your wife."

"Alright. To us. Let's celebrate our wedding."

"Oh yes."

~~~~~

In no time you were looking out over a mountain view as the room poors with guests. As soon as the everyone showed up the Snow Preistess grabbed you and Tsukune. Pulling both of you aside.

"Tsukune sir you're the best man correct?"

"Yes?" He replied quickly.

"Good take this for your date today." She extended her revealing a black lace garter.

"You mean I have to put that on a woman?" He gasped.

"You know the bridesmaids."

"Ah shit. Here we go."

"Mizore line them up. Time to see who's the lucky lady to have a day with the best man for today."

"Okay. Girls it's bouquet for Tsukune." Mizore smiled.